276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[MISSHA] Magic Cushion Cover Lasting, no.23 SPF50+ PA+++ 15g

£4.255£8.51Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Missha is a Korean beauty brand famous for their BB Cream and sunblocks, amongst other great skincare products. Missha’s M Magic foundation claims to have light coverage, cover blemishes, hydrate skin, and provide sun protection.

When using a sponge, you're sure that only the necessary amount of product is going to be deposited on the skin and the excess will be gradually reabsorbed. Cover version- The cover version lasts longer than the moisture one; but does not last as long as the new version. I will be sharing my thoughts on them; and at the end, I will be showing how they look like when worn on the face.I like this type of packaging; but of course I still prefer the cute packaging of their special edition cushions. You still need to apply a concealer on problem areas such as pimples, dark spots and under-eye circles. However, the new version is a bit trickier to work with because it has the tendency to look cakey even during application.

But if you have oily skin, you might like this cushion since it lasts all day without the need for reapplication. Magic Sponge Hybrid: This innovative sponge applicator makes it easy to touch up on the go, absorbs and retains makeup to reduce waste, and won't harden after use. Magic cushion with perfect coverage to help achieves flawless skin and long-lasting makeup without darkening. Although many Korean brands tend to focus on light-pinkish shades, Missha has started to embrace more diversity. That's where BB cushions score once again: their smart system releases only the wise amount of product, and the puff ensures perfect application!Other than that it didn't separate, my pores still looked pretty blurred and my face looks very smooth. We ask that you exercise reasonable care by not removing the seals while examining the item(s), unless you are certain that you intend to keep them. Loaded with moisturizing power thanks to Baobab Tree Fruit extract and Bamboo Water, the creamy foundation helps to minimize the appearance of pores for a silky-smooth finish, while shielding skin from harmful UV damage with SPF 50 protection. Plus, BBs differ from the usual foundation because they contain skincare ingredients in their formula.

Another interesting idea behind the concept of BB cushions is that you can easily replace the old sponge with a new refill. BB creams are here to stay: who doesn't love that natural glow and "woke up like this" sensation only BBs can give? Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Most of their foundation/BB cream shades are just too light; although expanding the shades from two to four is a good move for Missha.

Overall though, I look pretty presentable and on the cheeks and the forehead the foundation looks good as new. The silica-bead powder works to effectively balance your skin’s oil levels, regulating your skin’s sweat and sebum levels.

Offering long-lasting coverage with its light texture that absorbs sweat and oils for comfortable all-day wear, the anticaking formula blends effortlessly, harnessing Micro Cover Pigments and Boron powder to ensure exceptionally even application with a natural looking dewy finish.Loaded with moisturising power thanks to the baobab tree fruit extract and bamboo water, the creamy foundation helps to minimise the appearance of pores for a silky-smooth finish whilst shielding the skin from harmful UV damage with SPF 50 protection. I do not recommend this for people who have oily or textured skin and for those who prefer a medium-high coverage foundation. I would recommend this for those who want an almost foundation type of coverage and are dealing with blemishes and imperfections.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment