276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VKTRY Performance Insoles for Men: Carbon Fiber Sports Insoles for Athletes–Shock Absorbing Insoles for Game Changing Energy Return & Explosiveness; Improved Performance, Injury Protection & Recovery

£75.065£150.13Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If any problems with fit once you receive your VKs, simply contact us and we will arrange for a free exchange. These properties have made carbon fiber very popular in aerospace, civil engineering, military, and motorsports, along with other competition sports. I’m looking forward to more intense exercise and activity but couldn’t have gone there without the results from the insoles. I wouldn't recommend it if you wear mercurials and would assume this would be the same with other tighter-fit FG boots.

We're glad to hear your VKTRY Performance Insole experience has been great thus far, let us know if there's anything else we can do to make it even better. However, they are relatively expensive when compared with similar fibers, such as glass fibers or plastic fibers. As the weather has warmed up and I'm back to playing golf and walking 18 holes, I purchased 2 more pairs of inserts for my golf shoes. She bought the Velcro braces to help hold them in place and said they are really needed to help with comfort, but she is no longer able to wear her ankle brace (they do not double up well) - This helps prevent her from rolling her ankle while playing volleyball.

VKs come in different levels of flexibility because a bigger athlete generates more ground force than a smaller athlete. After several attempts at custom insoles and over the counter insoles, I finally found the ones for me in the VKTRY Gold.

We are confident that our VKs can help athletes reduce lower leg and foot injuries including Turf Toe, Lis Franc, and Plantar Fasciitis. VKTRY Insoles are designed to be highly personalized based not only on shoe size, but also based on sport and body weight.

I have used carbon fiber insoles in my cycling shoes too and there is tons more power in my stroke there too. Our VKs fit most foot types and sizes, but if any issues with comfort after trying, please contact us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment