276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosplay Life Street Fighter Chun-Li Cosplay Costume for Women | Full Set | Adult Size

£25.325£50.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her distinctive style and the strength she represents have made her a symbol of female empowerment in the gaming world. By following these five steps, you'll capture Chun-Li's essence and become the embodiment of this legendary "Street Fighter" character at your next event.

CHUN LI Cosplay - Street Fighter - Costumes, Wigs, Sh.. CHUN LI Cosplay - Street Fighter - Costumes, Wigs, Sh..

You could have Chun-Li face off against characters like Lara Croft from "Tomb Raider" or Wonder Woman from DC Comics in playful crossover battles.One of the classic characters from the global phenomenon that was Street Fighter II, Chun Li is the longest-active female fighter in the franchise. They offer the opportunity to interact with other groups, stage memorable battles, and create fantastic photo opportunities.

Chun Li Costume - Etsy Singapore

Despite her tough exterior, Chun-Li is also portrayed as a kind and compassionate individual, driven by a desire to seek justice and avenge her father's death. While you don't have to perform these moves, it's fun to imitate them at your Halloween party or cosplay event. I'd watched a lot of anime throughout my childhood, but I first discovered cosplay whilst scrolling through Instagram's explore page.Chun-Li hails from China and is recognized for her incredible martial arts skills and her role as an Interpol investigator. Other than that, her appearance has varied throughout the series in different games, including her outfit.

Chun Li Costume - Etsy UK Street Fighter Chun Li Costume - Etsy UK

The thought of dressing up as one of my favourite characters had never crossed my mind, but from that moment, I was hooked!PNG","anime_id":"428","anime_en":"Street Fighter","anime_cn":"\u8857\u5934\u9738\u738b","active":"Y","auto_update":"Y","last_batch_update":"2023-05-05 11:11:51","view_count":"45075","trans":"Y","tag":null,"seo_id":"4","q1":null,"a1":null,"q2":null,"a2":null,"q3":null,"a3":null,"q4":null,"a4":null,"name_en_url":"Ken"},{"id":"1536","name_en":"CHUN LI","name_cn":"\u8857\u5934\u9738\u738b\u6625\u4e3d","name_cc":null,"name_ava":null,"img":".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment