276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Selections Long Handled Leaf Collecting Rake Grabber

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike the other leaf grabbers in my review, the Orientools Leaf Grabber Hand Rake is a hand tool that you wear on your hands. These Bosmere N450 Long Handled Leaf Grab is similar to some of the Draper leaf grabber I mentioned earlier. Make light work of collecting leaves, grass cuttings and other debris with these long handled grabs. If you would prefer a more traditional method of collecting leaves, opt for an aluminium garden rake, as these will be lightweight and the least straining.

As a professional gardener and nurseryman for over 20 years, I always try to invest a little more to get a good, sturdy leaf grabber that won’t twist and will handle my autumn cleanups and, more importantly, speed up the process and make my life a little easier. I usually collect the leaves in a large ton builder bag, so using a leaf grabber makes collecting the leaves easier and is much better on my back. For more gardening tools, take a look at the best garden shears for trimming grass, shrubs and bushes, or our favourite lawn scarifiers. Now you can be prepared as these lightweight, scissor action Long Handled Leaf Grabbers are an absolute must for gathering leaves, grass cuttings and other debris from gardens, drives and pathways. From decorative wood chips to rich compost for young plants, you’ll find everything you need to help your outdoor spaces bloom.

The long handles mean that there is no need for you to bend down and the strong, durable plastic blades pick up a large quantity without the need for you to use your hands. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

The Draper Leaf Grabber is a slightly better choice for the extra tenner, especially for larger areas.

Autumn can be a beautiful season with trees and shrubs providing a stunning colourful backdrop to our gardens. Great for using after raking your leaves up with a Darlac Telescopic Expanding Rake to easily transfer your garden waste into a wheelbarrow or bag. If you're worried about the comfort of the hard plastic, why not try them with a pair of trusty gardening gloves?

Even in dry weather conditions your tools, if left outside, are exposed to moisture from wet grass and dew. This helps to take the strain off your hands and make it a bit more comfortable for you to use this tool.Leaf grabbers let you shovel and pick up lots of leaves in one sweeping motion, a sort of rake and shovel in one. If you’ve visualised this, then you might have realised the downside to these hand rakes – you still have to bend down, unlike with the other grabbers I review and personally use. This is not the most sturdy design and construction so you need to be a bit careful when using it but its lasted me years. It’s well made and I like how you can use it as a rake to collect the leaves into a neat pile and then fold the two halves together to collect the leaves and put them into the compost heap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment