276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Inmate: A gripping psychological thriller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have read now 12 of your books and I can never put them down. I love them all you are the best and now my absolute favorite author. I just finished the new book the Housemaid Secret so awesome and now I am reading the Ex. Reply Any issues with the book list you are seeing? Or is there an author or series we don’t have? Let me know! She is so broke that despite working two jobs, she can’t even afford a present for her husband on their first Christmas as man and wife. But then a mysterious storekeeper at a pawn shop offers Stella an intriguing trade. Read Wife Upstairs fantastic book then to follow with Housemaid made be a BIG time fan of yours. Only have one left havent read please keep writing-fast hate to be without a book of yours to read! Reply

The Inmate Quotes by Freida McFadden - Goodreads The Inmate Quotes by Freida McFadden - Goodreads

Medicine can be funny. It can be sad, painful, inspirational, but also sometimes funny. "11 out of 10" is a collection of humorous medical stories from practitioners in all fields, ranging from physicians to nurses to EMTs to medical students. Some are totally true, some are exaggerated, and some are mostly fiction. But every single one of them aims to put a smile on your face.I don’t quite understand how you can love somebody so much, yet so frequently want to throttle them.”

The Inmate by Freida McFadden - Audiobook | Scribd The Inmate by Freida McFadden - Audiobook | Scribd

Fingers are pointing galore! The two men hate each other and each tells her to be weary of the other. Along the lines, Brooke really gets confused. She begins to wonder if her testimony put the right man in jail. She’s sure of it, and then she’s not. She never did saw the actual face of the one who tried to kill her all those years ago! She never saw the murderer that night at all, the one who killed her friends. Was she right about Brandon? Wrong about Tim? Things are really confusing about both their present behaviors and the details of their personalities and present actions. I have read 3 books so far and could not put them down. The Perfect Son was the first book, then Do You Remember, then Do Not Disturb. I am currently reading Brain Damage. Excellent writing, please don’t stop. I have passed your name on to other friends and family who I know will enjoy your books as much as I do. Keep em coimng! Reply Then Claire’s minivan breaks down on a lonely dirt road. With no cell reception, the group has no choice but to hike the rest of the way to their hotel. But it turns out the woods aren’t as easy to navigate as they thought.The Devil You Know” is the second novel in the “Dr. Jane McGill” series and was released in the year 2017. Dr. Jane McGill is currently in heaven. She has a great job at a VA hospital, a loving husband, and an adorable daughter. Granted, it would be that much more wonderful if her preschooler didn’t wake her up at three in the morning, and it’d be a miracle if her husband would change the toilet paper roll once every millennium. Still, in many ways, she lives the ideal life that she had always imagined. She’s got a great job at a VA Hospital, an adorable daughter, and a loving husband. Granted, it would be wonderful if her preschooler wouldn’t wake her up at three in the morning, and it would be a miracle if her husband would change the toilet paper roll once every millennium. Still, in most ways, she has the ideal life she’d always imagined. The first thing Dorothy warned me was not to share any personal information, but I got careless. To be fair, a lot of these men don’t look like criminals.”

Freida McFadden Books in Order (Complete Series List) Freida McFadden Books in Order (Complete Series List)

I so thought I had this figured out. (I’m usually not wrong very often), but I was so wrong - hence refer to my first sentence. However it turns out that Monica is not who she says she is. The woman now carries Abby’s baby has got an unspeakable secret. And she’ll stop at nothing to get what she wants. I have read all the books except the 2 short stories. For some reason I have never liked short stories. All the rest, I just devoured continuously til they were all read. AMAZING ENDINGS!! I think The Inmate was my absolute favorite. I cannot wait to read more. Your books are just amazing, I cannot put them down. Reply

I love love your books . Started them a few month ago and have read at least seven. Reading the Surrogate Mother now , what a fun read. I can’t put your books down. I am afraid I will run out of your books and won’t know what to do. Keep writing your books are the best. I have recommended them to all my friends and family. Thanks for the entertainment. Reply Still, kids change after they grow up. Will I know him when he’s thirty as well as I know him at age ten?” I “used to have” another favorite author UNTIL I read one of McFaddens books! I have read almost all of them & seriously don’t know what I am going to do now. No other author holds my attention like McFaddens. Although I would like her to write lengthier books o I don’t finish them in 1 day. Lol Reply

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment