276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr. Kipling 6 Trifle Bakewells

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have a number of cakes which contain nuts as an ingredient, and we also display a ‘May Contain Nuts’ statement on our packaging so that consumers can make an informed choice. For your chance to Win amazing prizes for you and your family, keep this box (and your unique code printed on the inside) and visit www. I was pleased to see that they haven't just rehashed the old editions this year (although the cocktail fancies are back) but have brought out a new cake slice and tart. There are also lots of ideas and activities to keep you and your family fuelled with inspiration this summer!

Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. With that being said, I expect you are wondering why we cannot just stop using palm oil – sustainable or not.Maybe it's the thought of my nan's one which was always left at birthday parties in favour of the chocolate cake.

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway Wholesale' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. The trifle is classed as a British classic, yet it's often the poor, retro sibling of the more decadent desserts. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.If you do require precise ingredients or nutritional information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. The image and product information have been prepared for illustration and information purposes only and may differ from that shown. There's something about trifle that makes me cringe a little, perhaps it's the sad Bird's mix one that's always hanging around on Boxing Day and beyond, gradually looking more and more worse for wear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment