276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KINGrinder K 6 Iron Grey Manual Hand Coffee Grinder 240 Adjustable Grind Settings for Aeropress, French Press, Drip, Espresso with Assembly Consistency Stainless Steel Conical Burr Mill, 35g Capacity

£65.19£130.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the burr set hidden inside the grinder and the ground adjustment dial located on the outside, you may wonder how you clean the KINGrinder K6? After testing I would say that the burrs housed in the K4 are slightly better optimized for espresso, whereas the K6 is set up as a more versatile grinder for all brewing methods.

Evaluating the KINGrinder K6 to different guide hand grinders like 1Zpresso or Comandante C40 with related inner elements, the K6 is available in at a couple of ⅓ of the worth.Overall the grinder feels hefty and solid. And I was excited to see a burr mounted straight into the axle and the side grind adjustment ring and immediately set up my Flair Pro 2 to dial in some espresso. Design, Construction, And Aesthetics

However the motive why lots of people don’t use a hand grinder for espresso will not be the standard of the grind however the quantity of effort wanted to get entire beans floor to a advantageous sufficient grind appropriate for espresso.

I originally wrote this for a Reddit member in r/coffee who was awaiting delivery of a new K6 grinder. By the time I finished, the mods had removed the original post asking for recommendations for a grinder to use for AeroPress. The handle is comfortable and easy to turn with plenty of leverage assisted by the rubber sleeve on the main body. While Kingrinder have around 6 grinders each grinder has a unique burr set optimised for that grinder, the K6 is an all-in one grinder that can grind for espresso all the way past a filter setting. The burrs used in this grinder are a conical Stainless steel burr set with 16 micron adjustments every step. The K6 can be adjusted by the exterior mounted collar, by rotating the collar 1 rotation there is a whopping 60 grind size adjustments. The Comandante grinder has been around for close to a decade longer than the Kingrinder, it is a well trusted brand with a fantastic reputation. While the Kingrinder is much newer they are a very innovative company with feature heavy focus and have proven to be a great option when it comes to semi-pro grinders. LID AND HANDLE - Again, not a huge difference, but the handle goes on and off a little more precisely on the 1Z, and the knob has a nicer finish, making it feel a bit more premium in the hand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment