276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tell Me When

£4.935£9.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

head of music Richard Park welcomed the single, saying "the marketplace is just ready for a fresh dose of the Human League".

And the (then) mixers du jour Utah Saints sprinkled their magic dust over what was already an accomplished slab of gorgeousness to churn out an even bigger dancefloor stonker. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Jennifer Nine from Melody Maker viewed it as "a brightly hopeful, wafer-thin compendium of standard League traits, including that pocket calculator-powered "funky" breakdown. Music Week rated the single five out of five, describing it as "pristine synth pop as a deep Oakey lead and girl harmonies make this the most joyful single of the week.In the video, well-known sites in the city can be seen, as Wenceslas Square, Prague Castle and Wallenstein Garden. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

People Magazine stated that "their hot new single 'Tell Me When' has made the Human League hip again". It also peaked at number 31 on the Billboard Hot 100, on 15 April 1995, giving the band their last hit to date in the United States. It peaked at number six on the UK Singles Chart in early 1995, their highest UK chart position since " (Keep Feeling) Fascination" reached number two in 1983, and spent a total of nine weeks on the chart. In the album review, the reviewer said that "Tell Me When" "portrays Phil Oakey and the girls as a perfect replica of the electro pop band around 1981's Dare album. The song was originally written for the act, "Fast Arithmetic" (Oakey–Beckett), a side project in development within the Human League environment.As it was the first commercial release in the UK by the band for four years it is often incorrectly described as a comeback as many people erroneously believed the band had disbanded in 1990.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment