276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Miracle Luna (Book1)

£7.26£14.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My Miracle Luna by Eunie” is one of the best novels that opens and closes the story with very intriguing entries that are unique and clever. Warning: there is A LOT of slutshaming. Like A LOT. Rylee was SO CLOSE when she ALMOST called Wyatt out- He kept calling his one night stand a slut and an easy lay (despite her being a virgin) and Rylee mentions that she was the exact same way with Wyatt- easy and a virgin. But Wyatt says it's DIFFERENT because she's his MATE and Rylee just... agrees?? Like what?? It's not like Wyatt was a virgin waiting for Rylee, and his sister wasn't a virigin for her mate, but because they are the 'good' girls they don't get labeled as sluts and easy, but the 'bad' girl virgins are? wth? Like I get they were the "villians" but you can portray that without the slutshaming. It's lazy writing in general, but especially when the other characters are clearly living a double standard- sex and nakedness is not taboo in their werewolf culture, so why in the hell is slutshaming and shame in general a thing but only for certain girls? and never boys? According to what her profile says on LinkedIn, below are the basic information we have about Eunie Lee, the Author of My miracle Luna PDF. My Miracle Luna is a book written by Author [name] and published by [publisher name]. The book was first published in [year]. It is a family drama written as a series of letters that follow a young girl as she grows up, falls in love with her best friend, and experiences heartbreak. Absolutely loved it! In all 100 chapters I was never bored. The plot is so in depth with many twists and turns, but I was never confused by it at all. Absolutely loved how it ended.

A few hours later, he woke up in the hospital next to his mother, not remembering how he got there. A year has passed, and Rylee and Wyatt are finally getting married. The wedding plans are in full effect, and all there is left to do is put the finishing touches and finalize the logistics of the big day.Also, in this chapter of My Miracle Luna, we can switch our attention from the abuses that Rylee has to endure to the “Unknown” Alpha werewolf with his Beta who also observe the party from the distance. We just hope that the “Unknown” Alpha werewolf will at least be Rylee’s savior, and at most, be her second-chance mate. Come on, “Unknown”, show your face! My Miracle Luna Chapter 3 This is, beyond doubt, the worst “book” I have ever read. It reads like a wattpad 2013 fan fiction, with constant unnecessary point of view shifts. I started reading it to kill some time on a Facebook ad, and decided I had to continue since it was so ridiculous. I don’t want to hurt the authors feelings, so if you’re reading this, please don’t get upset, writing is hard (I should know, I work as a journalist!). While I do want to say that not everybody is cut out to be a writer, and not every story is amazing, I do believe that you can improve. Please keep on writing, read some books, get inspiration on how to write! In a few years I’m sure you’ll have grown as a writer, and have gotten better ideas! But for now, please, nobody pays to read this, it’s a waste of time and definitely not worth it. Hello, I am Dragneel, admin of DragneelClub. I love watching anime, reading manga, and novels. I love reading novels more, especially the web novel. That's why you are going to see a lot of novel articles from me. I honestly couldn’t understand why everyone expected me to know that Rylee girl. I mean, I couldn’t deny that she was pretty, but I knew for a fact that she wasn’t my mate, I would know my mate when I saw her, and she wasn’t it. But I couldn’t help but feel a little bad knowing I made her cry that way. I mean, it kind of made me feel a small ping in my heart, but I guess that was just my guilty conscious for speaking to a woman that way, a really pretty woman to be exact.

Their son, Ashford (or “Ash”), is no different than his parents. More surprisingly, Ash happens to be Rylee’s, Goddess-given mate. March 2020. She has been a writer since March 2020. Eunie Lee, the author of My Miracle Luna has completed six books, all of which are published through Dreame Media/ Ash realizes that he is in love with Rylee, but it's too late. On the night of his Alpha ceremony, Rylee is given her second chance mate, another Alpha. Wyatt Valencia, of Blue Lake. Unbeknownst to her, Wyatt has been in love with Rylee since she was ten years old. I read this book an an online reading app called Dreame after a facebook advertisement caught my attention.Another unique thing that we find in My Miracle Luna by Eunie is that this novel is a stand-alone novel. However, Eunie as the author of the My Miracle Luna book opens up possibilities for this novel to have other sequels in the future. As readers, all we need to do is to wait patiently as she continues to promote her novels. For Peyton Resource Group, she was AML Detection Analyst for USAA from September 2015 – February 2017 (1 year 6 months) The characters are well-written, relatable, and have good depth. Their chemistry is palpable, and the reader can’t help but root for them to find happiness together.

She worked for Chartwell Compliance between April 2021 – July 2021 (4 months), for Huobi Trust Company as Rylee comes with me, and I will protect her. She is obviously no longer safe here,” he said without any hesitation and left the office.While the story is tragic and shows just how fragile life can be, there are some positives to be found in it. For example, it was a very hot day in New Hampshire when Gaudette took his motorcycle out for a ride. In fact, it was so hot that he decided to take off his helmet and let his head get some relief from the heat. This decision would turn out to be one of the most fateful decisions of his life. Gaudette has no memory of the accident or how he ended up in the emergency room being treated for a traumatic brain injury and massive internal bleeding.

Cynthia, or Sin as she is best known, didn't have the greatest life growing up. Her mother overdosed when she was the tender age of four years old, and her father is in prison. She grew up in the foster system like her best friend, Allie. Her story is no different from Allie's except for one key individual, her father. Sin knows nothing of him, as she's never once met him, but he knows of her and has been keeping a close eye on her. Even from behind bars, her father, Lazaro Juan Perez, has been keeping tabs on the fact that he had a child. He finds out that she's now married with children of her own and that her husband is filthy rich. Writing has always been a hobby of mine. I have completed multiple books, but have never had the courage to share them with anyone. The book explores themes of love, power, and identity, as Rylee navigates the complexities of the werewolf world and the challenges that come with being a primordial Luna. Yes, I have already gotten his statement, and he seems to be in perfect health, so you may take him,” I couldn’t put this book down. I found it in a Facebook sponsored post and it caught my attention immediately. Although it could use a really good thorough edit for spelling, grammatical, etc errors – the storyline was there and it was amazing.Fast-paced and minimalist without sacrificing world-building or vivid descriptions, My Miracle Luna is a book that adopts an almost Rashomon style of multiple unreliable narrator POVs. We might see a scene from Rylee’s perspective and then the same scene again (with some added context) from Ash or Wyatt’s. This means that the reader is left constantly eager for the next chapter; the fresh wrinkles and recontextualizations of previous scenes mean that the story is constantly evolving in unexpected and surprising ways! Annika Hollands had a perfect life- or so she thought. At 19, Annika married her high school sweetheart, and they both agreed to wait on having children until they graduated and had their careers. Annika became a doctor, and has her own practice in family health, while her husband, Jeffrey became a powerful defense attorney. They had seven years of pure bliss, and they were both still very young. Also, let’s not forget all the comedic moments. The world-building is well done, and the characters are well-developed. The ending is satisfying and leaves the reader wanting more. The book is available on Dreame, it’s a stand-alone story but also connects with other stories from the same series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment