276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers : Dark Of The Moon - Robo Power - Optimus Prime Cyber Helmet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hasbro launched the Modern Icons Transformers Helmet line in 2021. The helmets are similar in quality and price point to the following additional pop culture Hasbro helmet lines: no gamestop!! you would think hasbro pulse would have got these in too such a shame these were usa only The Hasbro Modern Icons Transformers Helmet line consists of wearable, electronic collectible helmets. The Modern Icons Transformers helmets, which are scaled down from “giant robot” size to human size, are GameStop exclusive items. Helmet designs take inspiration from the 1980s Transformers animated series. The classic television series, which is based on Hasbro’s Transformers toy line, depicts warring giant robots that are capable of transforming into vehicles and other things.

There are 2 more Transformers helmets under the Hasbro brand including: an Optimus Prime helmet (Hasbro branded version) and a Bumblebee helmet. How much does a helmet cost? Optimus Prime commands the Autobots, leading with courage, strength, and selflessness for his fellow Autobots. The detailed and realistic finish is mostly two-toned metallic blue and silver with battle damage accents. The Modern Icons Optimus Prim helmet uses LED light-up eyes that glow blue and comes equipped with Optimus Prime audio phrases and sounds from the classic 1980s television show. Interior helmet features detailed sculpting and design as well. 2. Hasbro Studio Series Bumblebee Helmet There are many different materials you could use for a helmet. I’ve 3D printed many helmets before and that can be a really great way to make a prop helmet! But this time I wanted it to be lighter and easier to wear, and since it was going to be VERY BIG, I decided to go with cardboard. The next problem was that I didn’t know how large the helmet really needed to be. To make it wearable, I had to problem solve mounting points. In the end, attaching it to an adjustable welding mask head strap worked perfectly. I had kept one around for just such an occasion and I’m really glad it worked out so well. This allowed me to securely wear the massive helmet while keeping my head comfortable. Killerbody, company specialized in RC products and speakers, surprised us with a new and impressive Officially Licensed Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime Mask/Speaker .With the size figured out, I was ready to start building it. I found a papercraft template online that gave me a great Optimus head outline to build from. After scaling it up over 200%, I used my laser cutter to precisely cut all the pieces out of lightweight cardboard. I was even able to use the laser to score the areas that would need to be folded. Electronic collectible helmet with LED light-up eyes and authentic Megatron voice phrases and sounds. The Bumblebee helmet features a two-toned yellow and silver finish. Helmet design takes inspiration from Transformers film franchise rather than the 1980s television series. The built in Bluetooth speaker works with Bluetooth enabled devices. Helmet eyes light up blue. Helmet interior features an adjustable band that fits most child and adult heads. 1. Hasbro Optimus Prime Helmet Then came the glowing eyes! I settled on flexible electroluminescent (EL) panels with a blue film overlay for the perfect look. The panels could easily be cut with a utility knife to the exact shape of Optimus Prime’s eyes. The EL panels provide a nice subtle glow that works great for nighttime wear, and with fresh batteries they can even be seen in moderate sunlight. Roll Out!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world. The new Optimus Prime in Transformers 4 movie is completely a different prime from the other sequels. Transformers 1-2 were with the same design, and then a bit different seen in Transformers 3, but the Prime in Transformers 4 looks kind of tribal and a lot cooler in my opinion. From the poll result in Paper Replika Facebook group they are many fans who loved to see the new Optimus Prime in papercraft. This time I would not make as complicated as the previous big Optimus, I will make it about half that size, about 70 cm in height. I also reduce the complexity from hard to medium, but I will still maintaining the detailed looks that Optimus Prime has. As usual this paper model series will be released part by part, I plan to finish all of it in about 2-3 months. The first part is this head. The head itself when completed will have about 8 cm in height. There will be blank template available soon. The promotional video from Killerbody Weibo shows a really impressive movie-accurate helmet with a great rusty finishing. The helmet is wearable and features a movable face mask, voice clips, sound effects, LED eyes, bluetooth speakers. A very impressive product! Killerbody had already showed us a similar Bumblebee Movie Bumblebee helmet last year, so we are sure this new helmet will be as impressive as the first one.This build was a blast from start to finish. The final helmet came out looking so accurate to the real Optimus Prime, I was stunned. But what really excites me is how surprisingly wearable it is thanks to the sturdy but lightweight build and comfortable mounting setup. As of 2023, Hasbro has released 3 different Transformers helmets under the Modern Icons brand: Optimus Prime helmet, Megatron helmet, and Soundwave helmet. It’s unclear if or when the company may decide to release additional designs or re-release discontinued ones. Confusingly, Hasbro also makes a couple different Transformers helmets, too. The other helmets are branded under the name Hasbro, are slightly cheaper in price and quality, and are more geared for children. Although, the Hasbro helmets are modeled after the Transformers film series rather than television series. Although they are more geared for children, the Hasbro branded helmets do fit many standard adult heads. Hasbro branded helmets are NOT GameStop exclusive items.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment