276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mature Women Spanked 3: Sarah helps Jo set up a business spanking older ladies in the retirement village

£3.685£7.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

out at a friend's house when she was supposed to go home. I put on my galoshes and walked very fast to If you believe that marks and bruises are a necessary component of your spanking experience, I have no problem doing that. However, if you just want a spanking that will leave you a nice shade of red without deep marks, I can do that as well. As I gradually climbed over Ms. Sarah's lap, I anguished for what she was about to do to my bottom. Her utter voice inside my ear telling me why I was being punished was emberrible. I hated to disappoint my mentor. The spanks delivered to my bottom were amazing though! I never felt so close to someone in my whole entire life. Ms. Sarah's hand spankings were desirable and unforgettable at the same time. As Ms. Sarah finished spanking my bare bottom she respectfully motioned Ms. Dana to take her turn with me.

p.m. One of my co-workers is raving about the actor Ezra Miller, who I have to admit is a cutie … wait, he’s 18?! I feel ashamed. p.m. I’m on the phone with Boyfriend before bed. He sounds as stressed out and wound-up as I feel. I tell him this weekend needs to be relaxing and low-pressure and he agrees. We’ll see how that goes. p.m. We’re splayed out in his bathtub, candles lit, a glass of red wine in hand. This has turned into the most romantic evening we’ve ever had. Life is weird.My play style is usually welcomed in most situations and thankfully when I asked to participate in the middle of this next scene (a very daring move) I was given a green light. Mind you, I would never have interrupted a scene… But, the Bottom in the scene and I were friends and with only one weekend to play and so many to play with, we wanted to make sure we got our time together… She looked up at me with her adorable eyes and said yes with a knowing smile… Once she said yes, happily, they kindly made space for me to flog her with my new teal colored flogger! If I were to analyze why boredom at such an event is NEVER an issue for me, I would have to say it’s a combination made up of three things. #1 A safe & cohesive venue, #2 Brave & articulate people gathered to act out their given fantasies together along with #3 my own ever existing adoration of the sport of kink! Crimson Moon Spanking Party

Next, in a private play room, I spotted FunAllowed again with his cohort, Achillies topping one of my favorite sexy bottoms. They were so focused on their work it was impossible not to be drawn into their art. MadameSamanthaB clinton - (contributed by henry) - it was mentioned on the Donahue show that chelsea`s mother hillary This post (& probably several more to come) will include images from scenes I was fortunate enough to be a part of in one way or another. Capturing some of them meant I was given VIP permission to stand right in the middle of a scene in progress. It is an honor I do not take lightly. These images will give the subjects proof that it really happened and their audience a view most never get to see.Audio Recording for Your Listening Pleasure! https://madamesamanthab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Crimson-Moon-7.17-part2.mp3 It is hard to imagine that after almost 30 years of attending spanking &/or kinky parties, I am never bored! And that fact is still true for this “kinkster” even after attending what I found out was the last July party for the Crimson Moon organization. After the wonderful hello time with both ladies was over, I sat down facing both of my disciplinarians. I curled my feet up against the couch and waited for what was about to happen next. Ms. Dana looked into my eyes and I began to know my fate. With her up right composure she asked me why I needed to be punished. My hands rose above my head without control and I stuttered all my offences to both women. I was so embarrassed to admit my injustices in front of my mentor Ms. Sarah Gregory. But I knew I had to. After my consultation with both of my authoritarians, came the most eminent words of all time. "Well Miss Blank, you have been a very naughty girl and you are going to be punished!" I hung my head and waited for directions. In my mind I was thinking of being defiant but the overwhelming urge of release I was going to feel in a moment's time had just set over me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment