276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teisseire 0% Sugar Syrup - Low Calorie - Sugar Free Cordial - Natural Ingredients - Elderflower - 6 x 600 ml Bottles, Pack of 6

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lemons. Make sure you are using organic and unwaxed lemons. You will need both the peel and the juice. Some recipes advice using whole sliced lemons but I find that using lemon peel and then juicing is better as you get more lemon flavor, more tang and no bitterness from the white parts of the lemon. Stevia (naturally made from plants, is as sweet as sugar, but has no calories, is white and tasteless, which is great as it won’t overpower the delicate flavour of elderflowers) Ideally you want to time this with finishing your cordial. As you are simmering your elderflower water with sugar, put your bottles in the oven and then will be ready by the time you need them.

For my recipe I use about 2 teaspoons to get really sharp flavour or just 1 teaspoon if I don’t want the cordial to be that sharp. Bottle up the elderflower cordial while it's still hot. Keep the bottles in a cool, dark place for up to 12 months.Cover with boiling water (I boil my water in a kettle and then place my plastic bowl directly on a scales, making sure they are set to zero and pour out the 650ml of boiling water) Add 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of the Campden tablet mixture to each 70 cl wine bottle. Obviously, you will need to adjust the quantity for different volumes of bottle. Using Campden Tablets

Sugar free elderflower syrup recipe is delicious, aromatic syrup with lemon. You can use it as a pancake syrup or as a refreshing drink. Elderflower syrup from childhood Inspect the elderflower heads and remove any bugs (easier said than done, yes, just give them a good shake and hope for the best!) then carefully pull the florets off the main steam. It’s up to you how strong you want the cordial to be – stronger taste = more elderflower florets. When syrup completely cooled, combine it in a bowl or in a jar with elderflower blossoms, lemon slices and ginger and leave it in the fridge for 48 hours. That way when you want a drink you place one cube in a glass with your preferred mixer and you have a cold drink. But you can use elderflower cordial for other things than just drinks... Try our other elderflower recipes:The final boiling step sterilises the cordial by killing off any wild yeasts, bacteria or spores that will cause it to spoil. Gently shake them to make sure you get any insects or bugs and leave them for an hour on a tray (if there are any more bugs, they will crawl away)

Milk is one of the best drinks to have after sport. It’s hydrating and a good source of calcium, protein and carbohydrate. Choose skimmed or semi-skimmed milk. Like Campden tablets, citric acid is used in home winemaking, so can be bought from the same suppliers. How to make Elderflower Cordial without Citric Acid The cordial without citric acid will be ok in the fridge for around 6 weeks. If you’re not going to drink the cordial within that time I highly recommend freezing it. Clean all your glass bottles, lids and other equipment in soapy water or in the dishwasher, then fill with boiling water. Leave for 5 minutes before draining.When syrup completely cooled, combine it in a bowl or in a jar with elderflower blossoms, lemon slices and ginger and leave it in the fridge for 48 hours. Every day stir the syrup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment