276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chanel Coco Noir 113660 Eau de Parfum Spray 100 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: The top notes of Coco Noir include grapefruit, bergamot, and Venezuelan tonka beans, creating a vibrant and intriguing opening. Now I feel bright grapefruit notes, spices, some suede accord and a little bit of patchouli that I really like!

I can’t accurately describe this scent bc it’s SO well blended and the brilliance and beauty far exceeds my verbal abilities!For as long as I can remember, I have loved Chanel No5 and I have no plans on quitting that habit anytime soon. I can definitely smell the fruitiness in the opening, the die down is a nice rose but not an ordinary rose… it’s hard to explain but it’s unique. I have absolutely no beef with this frag, and it's absolutely a solid offering from Chanel, but nothing about it impresses me on a significant level.

Surprisingly, despite the "black=sexy" association I usually have, this one is more suitable for a work fragrance.CHANEL COCO NOIR is a fragrance that embodies a paradoxical statement, entrusting darkness with the essential role of bringing femininity to light in all its splendor. It's not meant to attract attention, but it's noticeable enough to give its wearer a strong boost of confidence. I use to wear this perfume during the night and it would last for days on my clothes and on my skin until i showered.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment