276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finishing Touch Flawless Bikini Trimmer & Hair Remover - Bikini Shaver & Pubic Hair Trimmer for Women - Dry Use Intimate Razor - Painless Bikini Line Hair Removal with LED Light - All Skin Types

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beauty Assistant Catharine Malzahn joined Good Housekeeping in 2022, working closely with the Good Housekeeping Institute Beauty Lab to help deliver fact-based, science-backed print and digital beauty editorial content. It illuminates your skin and helps to reveal all the fine hair that is sometimes not visible with a naked eye. This cordless razor covers all the bases: It has both straight and curved blades hidden under floating foils — a metal cylinder around the blades that not only protects your skin against cuts, but also captures hair follicles — to efficiently conquer hair on your arms, legs, and bikini line.

12 Best Bikini Trimmers for Smooth Skin - Good Housekeeping

The LED spotlight provides a closer look at areas you might want to target, especially those hard-to-reach corners and delicate areas, and it’s gentle enough for dry use.This dual blade trimmer has a wide tooth blade for thicker, coarser hair, and a precision blade for shorter, finer hair. If you're using a trimmer designed for wet use, exfoliating then smoothing on shaving cream beforehand will reduce friction and razor burn, and help you get a smooth shave. She also reviews applications, substantiates claims and evaluates products for the GH Seal and the Beauty Awards and Sustainability Awards programs. And I learned: Bikini trimmers are surprisingly effective, way more affordable, and far less irritating for my sensitive skin.

Bikini Area Trimmer Models For Sale In 2022 Reviews Best 10 Bikini Area Trimmer Models For Sale In 2022 Reviews

I opted for actually shaving everything with a razor first, and then using the shaver to shave the stubble once it started growing back a day or two later, and have continued doing that stubble maintenance ever since. I’ll just exfoliate in the shower, rinse, then lather up a moisturizing, fragrance-free shaving cream and run the trimmer along my bikini line while still in the shower.I always had a hard time finding a trimmer that works, as some of them are irritating and pull the hair, but this one [is] perfect," says one reviewer. I also make sure to avoid going over each area too many times to reduce irritation as much as I possibly can.

Flawless Nu Razor, Rechargeable Electric Finishing Touch Flawless Nu Razor, Rechargeable Electric

And don’t worry about cuts, because the rounded blade glides across your skin without getting caught. Streamline your bathroom shelf without impacting your grooming routine with this space-saving tool, which combines a bikini trimmer and a razor into one handheld product.Don’t let this deter you, many rechargeable bikini trimmers have several hours of power—or weeks of trim sessions—before it’ll need to be plugged in. It combines a straight blade for long hairs with a floating foil head for short stubble to give you a smooth shave on completely dry skin. So if you want a trimmer that ~does it all~, this one is your pick, especially thanks to the four v-sharp blades that quickly wade through thick and thin hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment