276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bad Loon Rising (Warhammer: Age of Sigmar)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The times seemed to be in turmoil. Martin Luther King and [US senator] Robert F Kennedy had been assassinated. I knew it was a tumultuous time.” Vincent from Toulouse, FranceBad Moon Rising is the second studio of Sonic Youth, released on the New York independent record label Homestead Records in 1985.

John from Kalamazoo, KyI saw a John Fogerty concert live and he said "There's a bathroom on the right." I don't get why, but maybe there's nothing to get. Maybe it was just a commedy act he came up with in the middle of the song maybe not though. Great song anyway. That level of success was like nothing we had ever experienced before. It was such a huge record for us”: how Rush’s prog classic Moving Pictures marked their great reinvention Bill from Nlr, ArIt seems prophetic in that Bad Moon Rising could refer to radical Islam, A crescent moon is their symbol.John from San Diego, CaI am really curious as to what these lyrics actually mean. I have a couple differnt friends who all give me different meanings for this song. And all I want is the truth. I've grown up on this song and I really don't like listening to music if I don't even understand the lyrics. But the beat is so great and its been a staple in my family for so long. So if anybody truly knows what the lyrics mean, please, let me know... I’d heard this one thing, Smoke On The Water or something. But I’d never actually seen them”: the night an ex-Beatle gatecrashed a Deep Purple show for an impromptu jam Rich from Chicago, IlThis song was used in an episode of The Simpsons. When a man collapses of a stroke, Marge Simpson tells her husband to do CPR. Homer Simpson desperately replies by singing, "I see a bad moon rising." Marge replies, "I said CPR, not CCR!" British single certifications – Creedence Clearwater Revival – Bad Moon Rising". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved April 25, 2022.

Garoud from AricaYES WE MUST overanalyze everything to death and when Charonte receives me I'm going to ask him what is his favorite song and overanalyze it with him!!!lol Camille from Toronto, OhHm...I take issue with so many people claiming they misheard the lyrics to: "bad moon on the rise". Just to get a cheap laugh, they'll say they always thought the words were 'bathroom on the right' and frankly, it's a long, tired, worn-out joke that they heard years ago that wasn't that funny then and is even less so now. I was eleven years old when this song came out, listened to it on my parents' crappy old AM radio in the car and I ALWAYS knew Fogerty was singing "bad moon on the rise." The phrasing is rather poetic, and imo, Fogerty ought to keep the integrity of the song, his song, by singing the correct lyric at concerts. All that said, this is a classic tune with just the right amount of twang to compliment Fogerty's outstanding, wonderful-to-listen-to vocals. Fogerty allegedly wrote the song the same day Richard Nixon was elected president—he denies the song has a political subtext. However, the song still became an anthem both for troops in Vietnam and anti-war protestors across the country.Izala Chiyesu from ZambiaThis prophetic song released when I had just turned 20 was my favourite CCR song and it still is. (I have fond memories of how this song helped me 'hook' a girl in my neighbourhood and who later became my wife until 1999 when she died). At that time people in Africa didn't care about cyclones, tornadoes, storms and the floods ravaging our planet now because they simply never existed in our then cosy continent. But now thanks to the greediness of the so-called industrialised countries, we are suffering because of their sins. Now may I ask, who will stop this rain of madness, that is the The song reached its US chart peak of #2 (one of five CCR songs to place that this position - they never got to #1) on July 28, 1969, eight days after the Apollo 11 moon landing. The song has nothing to do with space travel, but the title was somewhat apropos, especially after the mission succeeded. Nady from Adelaide, AustraliaI grew up thinking tat the words were "There's a baboon on the right" so thats what me and my dad sing, usually its when we are driving that it comes on, so I get to point at him and sing "Thres a babbon on the right" ahahahahaha Bob from Schenectady, Ny"Bad Moon Rising" was the name of one of the player maps for the user-made Vietnam War modification to Battlefield 1942 called "Eve of Destruction". The map was a night themed scenario taking place in a swampy jungle, with only the full moon illuminating the play field. He grabbed me and said, I like you. You've got a lot of nerve": ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons on the night his teenage band supported Jimi Hendrix, and closed their set with Foxy Lady and Purple Haze

He released the set without even bothering with a single to precede it, preferring fans to hear it as a whole entity – an archetypically progtastic move”: Prince’s Around The World In A Day Billboard described the single as being "loaded with rhythm and drive" and predicted that it "[couldn't] miss going Fogerty would often have fun with this trope, sometimes pointing to a nearby bathroom from the stage when he got to the famous misheard line. Jennifur Sun from RamonaThere are probably those out there who think I'm nuts but this song reminds me of all the weird weather that has happened over the last 3 or 4 years and the book of Revelation. Dave from Greer, ScI really hope no one ACTUALLY thought that the words were "there's a bathroom on the right"

This was used in two science-fiction movies of the 1980s: An American Werewolf In London (1981) and Twilight Zone: The Movie (1982). In the former, it plays as the main character is awaiting a full moon and wondering if he will turn into a werewolf.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment