276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Massaging Peter (Gay Massage Parlor Fantasy)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes, I remember my first client with Tantric Soul very well. It was a very cold and wet evening in February when a man arrived with a big smile on his face. I was feeling a bit nervous until he told me that it was his first time, too. That made me more relaxed. In fact, I think it made both of us more relaxed and, after a little talk and half a glass of wine, the session went very smoothly. I managed to release his tensions and knots and, he left with that same big smile on his face, though even brighter. I reflected on the fact that it had been a real privilege to give someone his first experience of male massage. Do you like working as a Tantric masseur? For 1000’s of years Lingam has been worshiped as a symbol of fertility through which the earth grows new crops and herds multiply and through which tribes feeds themselves, prosper and grow strong. In ancient time’s male sexual energy was celebrated and worshipped in Tantra Temples. Following is a symbol of the Shiva Lingam with such reverence.

I would definitely recommend and incentivise anyone who thinks they might have a passion for male massage. If you’re someone who likes helping people to feel better, then this could be for you. And Tantric Soul is the biggest of London’s gay massage agencies. Not only that, they also really care about their masseurs and provide sessions of trainings to make sure we reach a high standard and are then able to offer a very top-quality service to all our clients. If you think this sounds good, then I’d suggest just being dedicated and doing your best and I’m sure you will be a popular Tantric Soul masseur. If you’re someone who loves to give, then you could be absolutely ideal. What would you say is your competitive advantage over other masseurs?It involves a variety of bodywork techniques designed to reduce stress and tension, improve blood circulation and helps clients heal themselves. I like to think the benefits are actually long-lasting and also cumulative, so that someone visiting me for the fifth time is not only getting the benefit of the latest massage, but also the built-up benefit of the previous four sessions. I think it’s true and my clients certainly confirm it. In a short space of time, they report better sleep, better ability to exercise, better flexibility and improved love lives. I’m astonished and yet very, very happy that I can give someone’s life such an amazing overhaul. Surface wipes have also been provided for personal use to wipe chairs etc. although regular cleaning is being undertaken. I also work at an energy level. You will feel my presence, the heat from my hands and a sense of being contained, safe and cared for.

Small layers of Connective tissues, which grows around organs and vessels which hold them in place to float and move. When connective tissues become entangled they become rigid and hold the organs too tightly. Therefor during a lingam – prostate massage it’s important to stretch and move around to make them soften Sweatbox prides itself as the only gay-owned establishment (listed on a platform) to support the wellbeing of our heroes on the frontline. It was the first gay sauna to close in London to protect its customers and staff before the pandemic erupted. And, it was the last sauna in London to open following government guidelines. Sweatbox finally re-opened when it was entirely safe to do so. Helps to release past past negative events and emotions held in sexual organs, increasing the orgasmic potential All our magazines have been removed and we do not permit magazines/newspapers etc. to be brought in from outside. I combine Swedish, Holistic, Deep-Tissue and Thai massage tailoring the treatment to your needs, helping you to let go of all tensions. It is a truly therapeutic treatment.

During a Lingam massage men will be trained to withhold ejaculation and to move the sexual energy inwards to the body saving loss of vital sexual energy. With each ejaculation men can lose 200 million sperms, which is equivalent to populating entire UK by 3 times. This is a saving of vast amount of sexual energy which is being moved throughout the body to experience a full body orgasm, where by transforming negativity in the body to be more positive, open and healed. You remain responsible for all personal property and other valuable items you bring on to Our Premises and must remove these prior to leaving. We accept no liability for any losses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment