276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Partner Track, The

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Definitely a cute read. Perdie was a fun character and I enjoyed seeing her relationship progress. I didn’t expect as much spice as it had, but that was a fun bonus! They're about to acquire a clean energy upstart, Binney Enterprises, for nine hundred million and change," Adler went on. "They've been after them for a year and a half, and finally shook hands with the Binney people last week." There is A LOT of sex in this book. The first two instances of sex don't even involved penetration. It was great. It is sex for sex but then it evolves to more emotional sex, the FMC even cries after they have sex once. was informed the dog on the cover dies near the end of the book as part of plot contrivance. No thank you.

Making a case for love has never been so complicated in this fresh, funny rivals-to-lovers romance.

There is a breakup at the end, but it gives her a chance to go to therapy and start working through some things. Also - the AMAZING friendship with Perdie and Lucille. I loved their love for each other truly. Everyone needs a friendship like that in their lives. She basically sacrificed her life to fulfill this dream. Shes single, childless and a woman of color. That’s Ingrid. I rounded the corner and got to my own office. It was nice enough, but it faced Madison Avenue, not the park. I'd tried to make it a comfortable place to spend my waking hours, since we did spend almost all of them here. I'd brought in a cheerful vase that I kept filled with fresh flowers. Vintage travel posters for the walls. And a framed photograph of the Manhattan skyline that I'd once taken from the Brooklyn Bridge. Director Shawn Levy Claims Taylor Swift "Has The Makings Of A Hell Of A Director": "A Generational Voice And Creative Force"

I looked over at Hunter. He was hunched over a piece of paper, scribbling on some sort of cryptic sketch that looked like a tree. Southern Charm' Stars Congratulate Danni Baird On Her Pregnancy Announcement: "You're Going To Be The Best Mom"And I had just been tasked with taking a brand-new deal to announcement stage in less than five weeks' time. No pressure, really.

I'd never heard of him. "Oh, a newbie?" I said. "Wouldn't it be better to get one of the senior M&A paralegals for this? I usually work with either Evelyn Griffiths or Joseph Cruz, and they're both terrific. Really smart, and on top of everything." I saw the trailer for the Netflix movie that's coming out and was v happy to see an Asian lead! I was too curious about what happens with the love interests in the trailer so I had to read the book to find out since I can't wait the half-month for the movie to come out. I was originally just going to skim to see what happens with the boys but ended up reading the whole book at once because I just had to finish all of it. There was low-key way more to it than I was expecting that actually made me want to read the whole thing. Behind Helen Wan’s wit and sparkling prose is a poignant and at times, painfully honest tale of loyalty, ambition and sacrifice. Funny, fragile, sometimes bold, often unsure, Ingrid Yung is one of those unforgettable heroines that you actually miss, like a dear friend, when the story’s over.” –Ann Leary, New York Times bestselling author of "The Good House" Where Was 'The Gilded Age' Filmed? All About the Newport Mansions and Upstate New York Towns Bringing the HBO Show to Life There are some nice moments between characters, some good bits of banter, and if you’re in it for the smut, it’s got good smut.

Notifications from What's on Netflix

Anyways, Ingrid is a badass lawyer and an even more badass woman. I had a difficult time getting into the book in the beginning simply because I was comparing it to the show itself on Netflix but overall it was a pretty good read. Nolan Gerard Funk as Dan Fallon, a fellow lawyer at Parsons Valentine & Hunt who is trying to make partner The novel’s keen understanding of the experience of being a woman of color in a male-dominated field called out to Lee. “I completely understood what Ingrid was going through, where she was coming from,” Lee says. “She thinks that making partner, winning all the shiny signifiers of success in that world will somehow protect her from the ugliness of sexism, racism, etc. Anyhow, at that moment, I knew I wanted to adapt this into a show.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment