276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1 x Stripe Removal Wheel WITH SHANK Adhesive Glue Eraser Caramel Toffee Decal Sticker Remover by AllTrade Direct

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. wheel removed bonding glue from campervan rear door, left over from spoiler fitting. great bit of kit made a tough job really easy. wheel removed bonding glue from campervan rear door, left over from spoiler fitting. great bit of kit made a tough job really easy. Do not use the film rubber on plastic parts and painted plastics (e. g. bumpers, motorcycle trim etc.)!

The Silicone Eraser Wheel is 10 x more durable than traditional toffee wheels, vinyl wheels, eraser wheels and whizzy wheels.

At Halfords, our goal is to help you achieve exactly this, which is why our range includes: Angle grinder discs & polishing buffs The most efficient and effective way of utilising a power tool to its full potential is to own a range of attachments for that tool that enable it to perform all of the functions you need. Thanks everyone. I had been using a heat gun, it was to remove vinyl reflective stripes off the boot of my car. The heat gun let me peel the top layer off easy peasy but a secondary layer of vinyl wouldn't budge for love nor money! Wouldn't lift/peel at all. And with no excess residue from operating to clean up, or unwanted material clogging up the machine to rid, application time is improved even further.

The patented notched fingers provide flexibility and increased air flow to the surface which avoids heat build up. The specially engineered silicone compound wheel doesn’t produce excess material that needs to be wiped from the surface or clogs up the operating machine. On my 12V cordless drill I can remove the residue fine however the drill bogs down and hasn't got the oomph to remove actual vinyl. We sell a range of attachments for your conventional power drills, including wire wheel brushes, polishing buffs, sanding discs and grinding points that attach to your drill. Drill bits

offer a complete range of abrasive wheels with options for every application, including buffing wheels, cut-off and grinding wheels, deburring and finishing wheels, flap wheels and strip-off wheels. Product doesn't really remove decals even with powerful drill and was charged postage twice on product Product doesn't really remove decals even with powerful drill and was charged postage twice on product I've bought a toffee wheel to fit to my drill to assist me in removing some v stubborn vinyl graphics. Cordless drive unit, reduced rotation speed for safe working (ca. 1350 RPM). Includes Anti-vibration-handle A technical director from the sole, official UK and Ireland distributor of the Silicone Eraser Wheel will respond to ensure you get the best usage out of the technology for your application.

abrasive wheels work faster than conventional alternatives. The smooth cutting action requires less operator pressure, and completing the job faster enabled by the faster cutting abrasive will lead to reduced operator time on the wheel, helping prevent hand-arm vibration. are a founding member of the Organisation for Safety in Abrasives (oSa). They audit abrasive manufacturers to EN standards guaranteeing the highest level of tested safety for cutting and grinding tools. Choosing the right abrasive can be difficult as a range of factors must be considered including the material being used and the desired finish you want to achieve. Issues such as loading, cut-rate and operator fatigue can all impact the final result. The best option is to speak to a 3M expert who can use their experience to recommend the abrasive that's most suitable for your application. It’s never ideal to find your power tools running out of charge, especially when working on commercial jobs or for long periods of time. That’s why we sell a range of spare chargers and batteries to keep your tools operational and ensure you never get caught short halfway through a job. Filter by your chosen product category on the left and get ready to take your power tool game to the next level. Quality power tool accessories from Halfords

SPEAK TO OUR SURFACE SOLUTIONS EXPERTS TODAY

The Silicone Eraser Wheel is fitted to the Ultimate Zapper® which is a battery-operated technology. abrasive wheels are designed for maximum durability. Many feature our revolutionary Precision-Shaped Grain, which acts like a cutting tool, slicing through surfaces like a knife. It grinds faster and with less friction, minimising heat build-up in the workpiece and lasting many times longer than conventional grain. The durable design of our abrasives helps reduce worktime which improves productivity and increases safety. This makes decal, sealant and adhesive removal possible in remote-access locations or areas where an air line or power supply isn’t available. The Silicone Eraser Wheel is a new, powerful decal, sealants, livery and adhesives removal technology.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment