276°
Posted 20 hours ago

​Jurassic World Dominion Massive Action Quetzalcoatlus Dinosaur Action Figure with Attack Movement, Toy Gift with Physical and Digital Play​

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Quetzalcoatlus remains have mainly been found inland, although this may be because remains were unable to be preserved closer to the coast. Four years after the events at Lockwood Manor, several Quetzalcoatlus were seen nesting on top of skyscrapers and migrating alongside modern birds and other pterosaurs. The beak on the toy is primarily black instead of the yellow we see in the movie trailer, for example. Another theory suggests that it hunted fish like modern skimmers, flying over the water and scooping them up with its bottom jaw, though this one was disproven due to how inefficient it would be for such a large animal due to energy consumption and drag. Now you can build and fly a model of this incredible pterosaur, the Quetzalcoatlus — the largest flying animal of all time.

Please re-visit this Cookie Notice regularly to stay informed about our use of cookies and related technologies. We will use anonymous information about the ad you saw and how you engaged with it to measure and improve our advertising campaigns in the future. This Quetzalcoatlus is part of Mattel’s Massive Action line, along with the previously reviewed Yangchuanosaurus.Although I loved the unique and vibrate paintjob of the original Mattel Quetzalcoatlus, this one is arguably better and more naturalistic.

Last week we took a look at one of the land dinosaurs coming to the game with the new DLC: Pyroraptor. The plane has spinning propellers and an opening cargo hold, plus the engines are designed to break-off under attack (and reattach easily).I agree that this is one of my favorite Mattel/JW toys so far, and this species’ inclusion looks like one of the best elements to the upcoming film. Hope this will eventually get a change or we're proven wrong, would love to see this magnificent beast walk and hunt down some smaller land animals, would be amazing. To be fair, there was a lot to gripe about, from anachronistic animals mingling together, to the sloppy anatomy typical of the franchise.

The set includes 3 Lego® minifigures - Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and Kayla Watts, and the Quetzalcoatlus dinosaur figure with posable wings and a snapping beak. To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "How can I control cookies? lawsoni, which was known for many years as an unnamed species before being named by Brian Andres and Wann Langston Jr. The specimen consisted of a partial wing (in pterosaurs composed of the forearms and elongated fourth finger), from an individual later estimated at over 10 m (33 ft) in wingspan. The corporation's sanctuary has an Aerial Deterrent System (ADS), which keeps pterosaurs safely below 500 ft and away from inbound and outbound aircraft.I find it really interesting that the underside of the wings aren’t painted on this big guy/gal when they are on the considerably smaller and cheaper Minis “mystery box” version.

Given their size you'll need several Aviary buildings to meet their spatial requirements, but they can get along with other flying reptiles they share a territory with. Their diet will consist of fish, but escaped Quetzalcoatlus may also try to eat unsuspecting smaller dinosaurs (or maybe a guest or two). At the end of the film, three Quetzalcoatlus were seen flying with a mix-flock of Pteranodons and geese. The Peking Natural Science-Art Organisation have a diverse range of detailed dinosaur toys and statues. The legs also rotate and can move far enough towards the chest so that the toy can awkwardly and inaccurately rest on its hindlimbs.

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Lawson in 1971 - while digging for sauropods at Big Bend National Park in Texas, Lawson's team unearthed a giant wing bone fossil. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. It was thought to live in semi-arid areas with no indications of large bodies of water near their fossil sites. Each Massive Action figure comes in an impressive size, approximately 36 cm wide, and has a dramatic attack motion special to the dinosaur species.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment