276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked By The Landlady: Taken in hand by an older Englishwoman!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the old days people in digs had to be home by a certain time or the bolt was drawn across the door and you were locked out or had to ring the bell.

Back in the seventies I was a travelling salesman, my patch being the midlands, I had to travel in and out of Birmingham and as far north as Hull.I was only there for one day before the trouble began, I first arrived and dropped of my gear, unfortunately for me I just dropped my bags, had a quick shower and went out, leaving the room with my stuff strewn all over the floor. Since Jimmy often tries to cover up his fanny with his hands during a spanking, would you mind helping me out by holding them in front of him? She was on time for work, on time for life, and somehow had managed to keep her landlady Marie content enough so there wasn't any spankings to be had. She also asked a lot of questions about Jimmy's diaper routines at home and if he had been spanked recently. In fact, Jimmy was extremely attracted to Sally and knew his diaper routines would probably lead to some fun betwen them.

I am pleased to say that the landlady never held it against me and I stayed there many times after that. The quality and style of photo rather makes that unlikely – which is why I I think 1930s is more likely.

At first I thought that she was angry with me and I was about to be kicked out, but instead she went for the girl who was dragged kicking and bawling back to her room half naked. Nothing here should be interpreted as advocating any non-consensual spanking activity or the spanking of minors. As if that wasn't enough, well, when June gets worked up, sometimes she needs to be babied to settle down.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment