276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gas Cartridge Coleman C500 Compatible Weber Kit – Pack of 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're looking for a way to cook on your balcony without breaking the terms of your lease (although you will still potentially aggravate your next-door and upstairs neighbours), this could be the answer.Read the full Weber Pulse 1000 review here. I tend to buy the cheapest proper season mix threaded canisters. Never had a issue mixing different brand of stoves and canisters. My Q1200 now has the connection in the photo, which I've hooked up to a Calor propane tank, a high pressure hose and a 37mbar Propane regulator. Works a treat. Got up to almost 300 degrees C in 10 minutes. I was topping out at about 200 degrees previously. I have a Primus stove and they say only to use Primus gas canisters, screw type. I'm sure all the manufacturers say the same. The ability to flatten it down is also a big win on the storage front – it can be easily rolled into and out of a garden shed or garage, where it can live when not in use. Where I think this would really shine is for people with limited garden space, who don't want a big BBQ sat out all year. Weber Traveler review: cooking

Gas Canister for Portable Gas Barbecues 445g Disposable Gas Canister for Portable Gas Barbecues

The newer versions have the regulator attached to the control valve but this is easily removed allowing the normal connection to a regulated caravan supply or any external bottle with its own regulator. Gave away a spare gas canister at the end of a trip as I couldn't take it on the plane with me. The recipients were a group of czech climbers. When they tried it a sheet of liquid butane shot out from the seal as they screwed it on. Clearly similar enough that the screw threads were somewhat compatible but different enough to be dangerous.

For Garden Furniture & Weber Barbecuesdelivery is freeand these products can be delivered across all of South Wales and as far as Bristol, Gloucestershire and Hereford.

Weber Pulse 1000 is a great electric alternative to gas or Weber Pulse 1000 is a great electric alternative to gas or

I got round this problem another way - I have two Weber BBQs. One, I have converted to plug into the van and the other runs on the standard Coleman cylinders. The plug-in one goes away with us with the caravan and I use the other one at home or if we go out for the day without the van. CF3, CF31, CF32, CF33, CF35, CF37, CF38, CF40, CF41, CF42,CF44, CF45, CF47, CF48, CF61, CF71, CF72, CF82, CF83From cruising around town at the weekend to pedaling to work Monday–Friday, riding a good bike transforms travel time into quality time seven days a week As there's no charcoal smoke or gas canisters involved, the Pulse 1000 is much more balcony-friendly than most BBQs, although clearly, due to science, smoke and fumes will still come off your food and annoy your neighbours.

Gas Canister | Official Weber® Website

Weber Pulse 1000 is a great electric alternative to gas or charcoal grills and the ultimate balcony barbecue All the canisters I have seen for sale have been the same but I have seen evidence for a different thread standard in eastern europe. You might get some trouble from no-brand stuff, as sometimes the "needle valve" or tread are not according to specs and then the stove doesn't function properly (generally need to open it up completely and you barely get a flame).A broadcaster, raconteur and public speaker, Duncan used to be on telly loads, but an unfortunate incident put a stop to that, so he now largely contents himself with telling people, "I used to be on the TV, you know." How do you connect the hose to the barbecue? When we looked the only hose I could find was the Webber one, which as earlier is for patio gas not standard propane. Thanks Tjin, Andypeak, HeMa, Snoweider, Davidbeynon,and Neil Williams for your reply. You would think that there is a standard within the industry that complies with all equal type stoves and this should set the standard, instead of saying that you can only use our product. Most of the major brands probably come from the same factory? There's a YouTube video showing precisely how this modification is carried out. If you can't find it ping me a reply and I'll suss it out, Yes with a spanner and screw driver for the jubilee clip on the other end. Not a rapid change over just a bit of a pain ,but doable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment