276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bakers Allsorts Dog Treats Chicken and Beef 98g (Pack of 6)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The problem with vague terms is that you can’t be sure if the quality is good or bad? What about the meat sources many dogs have food intolerances if you do not know the meat sources and that can change from batch to batch. If you went out of your way to create the very worst dog treat and teeth cleaning product, then this is what the scientists would have come up with.

I have also written about dog treats and obesity, especially treats made by the big four manufacturers. Mars, Nestle, Colgate-Palmolive and Proctor & Gamble. These are very high calorie treats that cause obesity The ingredients in gravy bones//biscrok are in my opinion appalling, all but one are deemed contentious, according to one of the leading experts and reviewers of dog food and treats (5) All About Dog Food Each treat contains omega 3 & 6 to help maintain healthy skin & a glossy coat, vitamins & antioxidants to help support natural defences and is supplemented with B vitamins to help maintain your dog's energy levels. With a low in fat recipe, they also help maintain a healthy waistline.* We often feed them in rubber, synthetic and plastic containers. For instance, treats or food stuffed in Kongs or other synthetic toys. Plus many of the containers we keep them in can leak chemicals into the food or treats.

Nutrition

The ingredients include cereals, vegetable derivatives, animal derivatives and fats, antioxidants, preservatives, and colourants. They have now renamed them Biscrok. However, it is not just the calorific content that concerns me, It is the ingredients that people are rightly concerned about. we are warned about artificial ingredients in our own food but this appears to be OK in dog food

These dispensers often have lurid colours, our dogs chew on them or eat out of them daily. Yet the colours are not natural, and neither are the products, Many are made by chemical synthesis. Feed treats in something natural like a calves hoof or cows horn which is natural and also edible. Not some synthetic rubber, nylon or plastic toy. For this reason we've calculated the approximate 'as fed' percentages for the main ingredient categories in the finished product. Every one of them are part of the big four manufacturers mentioned earlier. Are you aware that Mars who owns and makes all pedigree products, also owns James Wellbeloved and Royal Canin?I needed to be able to guarantee their provenance and I needed them to fulfil ethical criteria that I personally believe in. For them to fulfil those requirements, they had to be from free-range animals, A Change in Feeding Habits : Dog and cat owners are becoming more discerning in their choice of food and treats for their pets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment