276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vic FIrth - Stereo Isolation Headphones V2 - Black

£33.5£67.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They're built to handle the crisp punch of a bass drum or the deep rumble of a floor tom, while lending some pleasing clarity to cymbals at the top end. I’ve replaced the cables on my Shure’s two or three times in six years, but I know UE cables can go bad fast, as well.

The ‘plus’ version amps all of this up a notch with their inclusion of some useful extras such as the coiled cable. From hearing fatigue to the more serious tinnitus and permanent hearing loss, there can be irreversible consequences for not properly protecting your hearing. Being at this set of headphones is a closed-back set, you’re going to really notice the increased quality in the sound of the music you’re listening to. They’re equipped with a textured red finish with 'cozy' black ear cushions and padded headband, utilising the same 50mm Mylarcon speaker as the Stereo Isolation Headphones. For example, if you are playing with a very jazzily-tuned kit, the playback through these headphones will be unlikely to capture some of the subtlety you’ll be used to hearing live.

Jai is a drummer and producer, who has worked with Afrika Baby Bam, Jay Z, Tyler the Creator and more. For that same drum kit, this takes exposure levels from dangerous to a safe, sustainable four hours a day. Meanwhile, the sound from electric kits is punchy and powerful due to the low 48Ω impedance, and the detachable cable system means you can easily swap between the two included straight cables of different lengths to match your setting. When I'm not working on the site, I can be found on my electronic kit at home, or gigging and depping in function bands and the odd original project.

Thanks to the improved design features of their Stereo Isolation Headphones Vic Firth believe that the V2s are ideal not just for performing and practising but also for general listening. The overall construction of the Vic Firth drum headphones is excellent, and these are a great investment for any drummer.Moreover, playing the drums - whether electric or acoustic - can be incredibly loud, so taking care of your aural health is ultra important. However, there are amazing headphone brands with products that tend to work better for electronic drums. The integrated cable is robust and sturdy, and you won’t experience any loose connections over time. Are you about to embark on a month-long tour and need some cans to kick out those backing tracks with clean precision?

Hearing loss is a serious risk for drummers; therefore, blocking out some of the noise of a drum set is essential when practicing. To my years it’s almost like a tinny, lo-fi type of sound that really doesn’t have a full mix feeling to it. These drummer headphones aren’t great for casual listening, as they feel like a pair of earmuffs that have been turned into headphones. The 40mm drivers pack a punch, too – offering a wide dynamic range, and they go loud as well, so you’ll always be able to hear the music you are practicing. They’re rectangular, which is noticeably different from the circular designs found on most other headphones.I´m looking for headphones for my 6-year-old drummer, he´s been practicing for a year now, and I am stressed about he hurting his hearing. Despite that being the case, I still believe these headphones to be far superior to every other product we’ve listed thus far. Consumer headphones designed for regular music listening might not have the right connections, and if they do, they may not function properly or can sound strange and tinny. Their top-tier headphones are used by professional producers all around the world, and they have a few good pairs that cater very well to electronic drum kits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment