276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Progress Over Perfection: A Guide to Mindful Productivity (12) (Live Well)

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By celebrating the small steps, we can shift our mindset away from perfectionism, and this binary succeed/fail mentality, and calibrate towards a progress mindset. Easier said than done right? I still feel a huge pain of discomfort saying no and am still learning how to when it comes to my personal life... RELATED POST: Are you a perfectionist? – 9 signs you might be How to make “ progress not perfection” a lifestyle? – 7 simple strategies Those small steps you take and accomplish can give you the needed boost of satisfaction and confidence to keep going and overcoming obstacles. 4) When you strive for progress, not perfection, you’ll learn how to accept flaws and tolerate imperfection in the process. I can’t commit to working out 3 times a week, so I’ll just start my workout regime when my work is less busy.”

Once you do that hard, internal work, you’re ready to make amends and work together with others in a quest for connection and the greater good. The Ted Lasso series finale comes after each individual team member has started their own internal work, and the final episode is about a collective healing of their scars.

An effective learning initiative should not simply deliver knowledge, but it should also deliver results (i.e. change). Ultimately, the goal of a successful learning initiative is for learners to take what they’ve learned and apply that knowledge every day. Implementing their new knowledge into their work or their lives is a continual progress that creates positive change. Training at a high intensity is great. You get more out of the training, you burn more calories, and you’ll probably feel more satisfied too. But must you do so every time? And if you don’t, is your training not a good one? The same mentality can be applied to our mindset. We can choose to focus on our progress rather than looking at the daunting end goal. Our single steps, one after another, will take us where we are aiming to go. 3. CELEBRATE SMALL VICTORIES Free yourself from perfectionism so you can progress into the beautiful human you are becoming and always dreamed of whilst sharing your gifts with the world. Join the PROP Movement

We’ve all been there: unfairly expecting perfection out of ourselves even when we know better. And it starts young. It’s easy to feel frustrated when something doesn’t go as planned, but a great way to fight against disappointment is by celebrating all of the progress you made – no matter how “small” it might seem. 6) Focusing on your progress helps improve your ability to tolerate the discomfort and frustration of trying something new, challenging, and complex. You’ll replace these negative thoughts with new ways to speak kindly and supportively to yourself, rather than beating yourself up when you don’t get something absolutely perfect. March on. Do not tarry. To go forward is to move toward perfection. March on, and fear not the thorns, or the sharp stones on life’s path ~ Khalil GibranThe reconciliation of the BELIEVE poster is about giving people a second chance—but before we can bring ourselves together in the most meaningful way possible, we must first start with ourselves. Once we build belief in ourselves, we can come together with others believing in the hope that people and circumstances CAN get better—together. If you find yourself repeatedly returning to a creative problem with a tiny change after another, it’s time to ask if the problem is really important enough to justify all that wasted work. STRATEGY #3: Give yourself credit where credit is due In conclusion, prioritizing progress over perfection is critical for leadership success in today’s dynamic and competitive business landscape. Leaders who focus on progress are willing to take calculated risks, remain focused on their long-term objectives, create value, foster a culture of innovation, and avoid the negative consequences of perfectionism. By embracing progress, leaders can create an environment where their team members can thrive and achieve their full potential. Do the Work

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment