276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MeacoDry Arete® One 10L dual Dehumidifier & HEPA air purifier for smaller sized houses or flats - prevents damp and condensation - ultra-quiet, low energy, laundry mode- five year warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thanks Chris, I thought this was the case but wanted to verify this as could understand why one was MeacoDry and the other just had Meaco Plus, the MeacoDry Arete One dehumidifier'sSmart Laundrymodeworks brilliantly for drying washing indoors – wet laundry was dry in hours rather than the days it can usually take in my draughty Victorian terrace.

A set of 3 medical-grade H13 HEPA filters compaitable with the MeacoDry Arete® One 12L Dehumidifier and Air Purifier for cleaner air in your home, with 99.95% retention of particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter. These high-efficiency HEPA filters will help against allergies and irritations. HEPA filters should be replaced when the colour changes from white to dark grey - roughly every 3 months. Finally, you can press and hold the humidity button to activate the fan-only mode, which just runs the humidifier as an air purifier. Performance Yes, there is the option to connect a garden hose and continually drain water from the dehumidifierI soon discovered that operation couldn’t be easier. There are just four buttons placed on the top of this machine and they’re all accompanied by an image to correlate with the function, so it's really simple to figure out how to use it. When we use the dehumidifier elsewhere in the house the 50% setting is good and turns off automatically when it reaches that specific level of humidity. To access the water tank, you just pull the two large handles at the front of the unit. Although a word of warning, the water tank can be heavy when full, so you’ll need a steady hand to walk to the sink as it’s easy to splash the water around. However, you don’t need to fiddle with any lids or covers as I encountered with other dehumidifiers, with the Meaco you just pour the water away via a little outlet at the side of the tank. Overall a really easy experience. When we discovered we could also use the dehumidifier to dry clothes, we got the Meaco Arete One 25l. We have another Meaco dehumidifier (the Meaco 12l Low Energy Dehumidifier and Air Purifier) that lives in the kitchen over winter, keeping our badly-built kitchen dry and our shiny new Meaco Arete is in the spare room drying laundry most days. How easy is the MeacoDry Arete One to set up? Yes, there is an option of a charcoal filter to remove smells and volatile organic compounds from the air

Perfect for damp, mould or condensation areas - suited for apartments, flats, smaller properties and single rooms.There’s a Laundry mode, too, which aims for a 35% humidity level and is designed to help clothes dry faster. This mode lasts for a maximum of six hours, switching the compressor off at 40% humidity while continuing to run the fan to keep costs down. To make things easier, Arete comes with a hose adapter to allow you to use a standard garden hose for continuous drainage if you need it. We speak to self-confessed clean freak Emma Bunton and find out what part of her home she loves to clean every day!

This dehumidifier also offers a night mode which keeps the fans on low in case you want to use it in a bedroom overnight, but, I found the MeacoDry Arete One very quiet whichever mode I had it running in. Don’t use an electrical appliance in a bathroom, just open the bathroom door and run the machine in the hallway instead.As we become more aware of the role air quality plays in our life, it’s becoming increasingly important for people to improve the air in their homes. Whether this is for general health, or to combat specific allergy problems, an air purifier is a must in many homes – especially those where there are mould or damp problems. In terms of noise, on the highest speed fan setting I measured the MeacoDry Arete One at 48.8dB, which is certainly loud enough to hear; on low speed, it was 45.9dB when measured from a distance of 1m. On laundry mode, I put two loads of just cleaned washing on a clothes horse, letting the MeacoDry Arete One do its job. Once the laundry mode cycle had completed, the washing was dry. Performance can vary, depending on the relative humidity, the room in which you have the humidifier and the temperature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment