276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zebra Mildliner Pack of 20 Pastel Highlighters

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Studying doesn’t have to be boring anymore. Whether you’re in high school, college, studying for your masters, or taking professional workshops, having organized notes is incredibly important. MILDLINER Double-Ended Creative Highlighters can help you achieve organized (and beautiful) study notes. The mild, translucent ink makes it easy to highlight or underline important information. Zebra Mildliner Highlighters are darlings of the journaling world…and it seems every gorgeous journal spread has Mildliners behind it. But are they an essential piece of your pen collection, or an extra you don’t really need. This Zebra Mildliner review lays out the pros and cons of these highlighter pens.

Best Pastel Eyeliners for Soft Yet Colorful Makeup Looks The Best Pastel Eyeliners for Soft Yet Colorful Makeup Looks

A swipe of soft pastel eyeliner screams spring and summer, but it truly makes for a pretty eye-makeup look any time of the year. "Pastel liners are the perfect introduction to wearing color because they are muted down and are great as an accent color or all-over wash," makeup artist Charlie Riddle tells Allure. If you write your notes out by hand and highlight them, you probably know what it’s like to see your careful work marred by unsightly smudges. Marvy PastelLiner Highlighters help prevent such damage. They did not smear ballpoint, gel, rollerball, or pencil at all in our tests. They did smear fountain pen ink slightly, but not enough to impair legibility. If you take notes with fountain pens and want to avoid all smearing, try Iconic Marker Pens. Ink formulas vary, so it’s a good idea to test any highlighter against your I highlighted each word after 10 seconds. The mildliners smudged ALL of these pens to some degree (even though it is hard to see on the image) except for the cheapest ballpoint Staedtler pen– here there was no smudge! People who love lots of color wouldn’t generally reach for a grey highlighter, for example, but the mildliner grey highlighter pens are kinda gorgeous!I like to look at how aggressive the overlap color differentiation looks. I prefer my markers to have a natural-looking overlap. Do They Have a Good Color Selection? Lindsay loves documenting her travels and adventures through photography, videography and bullet journaling. Zebra also recently announced the launch of their dual-tipped Midliner brush pens, that replace the chisel tip with a soft brush tip, great for hand lettering!This means you’ll be able to choose from their normal Mildliner highlighters or the brush pen mildliners going forward.

Zebra Mildliner Highlighter Pen Set, 20 Pastel Color Set

If you think the bright highlighter colors are overrated then these pens will bring nicer fresher tones to your collection. Zebra Mildliner Highlighter, 5 Colors; Japanese Import; Kawaii Zebra Pastel Highlighter Mildliner, Marker, Pens I keep the Leuchtturn nearby for doodle practice and to test out markers before I use them in my primary journal.Watercolour Brush Pens Set of 20 Vibrant Colours by Artelle, Perfect for Scrapbooking, Journaling, Calligraphy, Colouring, Painting, etc

Mildliner - Etsy UK Mildliner - Etsy UK

Highlighter pens are a must-have stationery item, whether it’s for work, revision and reference or planning. They're perfect for highlighting important notes in your notebook when revising for exams and reviewing documents. The saturation of the mildliners leaves a trace where you can clearly see that two (or more) strokes have overlapped. While many people don’t like the aesthetics of it, what worries me is the fact that mildliners could bleed on the other side of the paper. Both colors have more of a fluorescent tone to them like traditional highlighter colors. The colors are not bad, but I do find myself reaching for them the least because I prefer the unique mild color of the pastel colors more. This Allure Best of Beauty-winning liquid liner features a fast-drying, highly pigmented formula. UZ's Eye Opening Liner is powerful enough to withstand sweat, water, humidity, and excess oil on skin. It also comes complete with a fine-tip applicator brush that's made of hand-cut bristles, which are great for drawing precise fine lines. Because the chisel of the Mildliners are particularly small compared to other highlighter pens it is likely that you will experience some saturation when trying to highlight or decorate something.If you want to use the mildliners just for highlighting bullet journals and littler decoration there are other brands that offer similar products such as Pilot Frixion, Bic, Stalilo, Propus, Muji, and a variety of cheap pastel highlighters that you can use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment