276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OEX Ultra-Lite Camping Chair with Stability Mat, Compact Expedition Chair, Wild Camping Chair, Backpacking Chair, Camping Furniture, Camping Equipment, Black, One Size

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very comfortable- I am 6ft 2 and makes all the difference cooking or sitting by fire after hikes or canoe tours. and as such it is made from lower tech materials than some others, but is a robust weave cloth, well stitched, with thicker diameter tubes than many. Another thing we appreciate about the Moonlite is that its hammock fabric is made from 100 percent post-consumer recycled materials. There are no seams running perpendicularly to the sides of the seat, and there are no cut-outs in the bucket to accommodate for the buttocks or hips. First is the fact that two back legs are riveted in place, meaning that they don’t detach like all the others.

One clever extra is the "sink mat" which not only protects your tent floor but also gives you an extra grip on uneven ground adding to the stability of the chair. This ultra-lightweight chair comes with a stability mat to keep the legs planted firmly in one place. I use it all the time in the garden, camping, diy (I like to sit and do jobs lol) and even take it on my backpack mountain biking.They are, however, extremely well constructed with robust fabrics and a really solid base on both the stool and the chair so they will last. The mesh, edge binding, and webbing is all made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials and the mesh and reclining hardware are bluesign approved, which is an industry-leading sustainable textiles rating. Find the best camp furniture for your next outdoor adventure using our independent reviews and ratings.

The small feet are apt to sink into soft surfaces, but Helinox has additional stability accessories available for purchase to increase surface area. In fact, our friend TJ bought one after trying out our demo model; TJ is a large fellow at 6’5″ tall and 250 pounds. It pops neatly into it's carry bag with a loop handle and takes up near to zero space in the car or your backpack. While the weight capacity may not suit everyone, the overall performance, value, and user-friendly experience make them an excellent choice for camping, backpacking, or any outdoor activity where portability and space are paramount.The width of the seat is a little narrower than some of the other chairs, so hips are hugged just a bit, but the cut-outs that run from the flank to the mid-buttocks on either side of the sling allow for some rear expansion. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

I’m not sure if the reason for this design is for space savings or stability or for some other reason, but I have to think it must be there for some reason, otherwise why annoy users when tearing down the chair in the dark and thinking that the legs are stuck while pulling and pulling at it.

VERSATILE - It is not just for expeditions, it is also ideal for general camping, festivals or picnics in the park or at the beach. So let's take a closer look and discover why they will become a firm favourite on your camping gear essentials list! But, especially as the years go by, lots of us find there’s not much that can beat the comfort a good chair provides after a long day in the saddle.

As such, hips have ample room to spread, and arms can move freely, versus feeling pinned next to one’s sides. The nice part is that it is not an either/or scenario, as you can tighten or loosen the straps anywhere in between to find the most comfortable sit. The aforementioned two rear riveted legs make for a slightly different teardown, but it’s essentially the same collapse and stash approach as most other lightweight camping chairs…with one caveat, you can actually set this up incorrectly.My friend has an inferior version of this and it has lasted a couple of months at best and I put it partly down to a full metal construction and the addition of the mat to stop the feet splaying out. In terms of the remaining options—which happen to be the three we’d classify as ultralight camp chairs—we were also a little torn. In this comprehensive review, we'll delve into the features, performance, value and our own experience using the OEX Ultra Lite Chair and Stool. We have over 300 original and curated bikepacking routes in our global network spanning nearly 50 countries.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment