276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Just Got Real: The gripping revenge comedy and Sunday Times bestseller 2023

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Paper Heart Family was created by me to help mothers through pregnancy, the baby stage, the toddler stage (eek!) and beyond.

Just Got Real by Jane Fallon | Waterstones

We are pleased to announce that due to hard work and a good attitude we will be promoting our youngest son to big brother. You can also document your pregnancy announcement, your weekly baby bump and everything to do with your pregnancy with my Pregnancy Journal printable.Mom and Dad are getting us a human!” (with a picture of your fur baby for a first child announcement). The battle for mommy’s attention begins (birth month and year). (Perfect for a big siblings photo!) We’re adding a new little pumpkin to our patch in (birth month and year). (great for a fall pregnancy announcement!)

Just Got Real by Jane Fallon - Fantastic Fiction Just Got Real by Jane Fallon - Fantastic Fiction

But competition to announce your pregnancy better than all of your friends aside, this is one of the biggest announcements you’re ever going to make! Ready to make the big announcement that you’re going to be new parents or that you’re adding to your family? If you’ve been on social media recently at all, you’ve probably realized that the pregnancy announcement is kind of a big deal. Believe me, it goes WAY too fast, and you want to remember all of the feelings and emotions that you’re experiencing right now.

This list of pregnancy announcement quotes and sayings has something for every style and situation. Your baby has taken those first wobbly steps, and you happened to capture the magic moment on camera. There’s only one thing to do now, and that’s share your joy with the world. These Insta captions for those precious pics of baby’s first steps will help you know exactly what to say. Because really, it’s moments like these that most often leave you speechless, so it’s helpful to have some "baby’s first walk" quotes on hand. You probably want to find some memorablebaby announcement quotes to go with your announcement photo. Soon they are a happy, steady item. Until Joni discovers Ant is still on the app, still dating other women . . .

just got real - Die Fantasy just got real - Die

Telling everyone you’re pregnant and then heading out of town so your phone doesn’t ring…PRICELESS! Okay let’s get to the pregnancy announcement quotes, because you want to announce the good news before you start showing and your baby bump does the announcing for you. Tip: Use these quotes along with my other ideas for announcing your pregnancy on a social media post.And I know that sometimes it’s difficult to come up with the right words to share happy news, which is why I was motivated to write this post.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment