276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Discipline Is Destiny: A NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The way you start the day, the routine by which you accomplish your tasks, the manner in which you prepare for the future: these are all affected by your habits. On my desk I have a small medallion of the four stoic virtues: Courage, Wisdom, Justice and Discipline.

It’s hard to manage anxiety when there are so many stressors out there: money, work, family, school, politics, and more. It includes working hard, practising good habits, facing challenges, and setting limits to keep everything in balance. he kept using Queen Elizabeth as an example of being virtuous and disciplined, which if you look deeply into the royal family's involvement with let's say questionable people including Jimmy Saville.

And later, in Washington’s greatest but probably least known moment, when he talked down the mutinous troops who were plotting to overthrow the U. The women in this parable are Vice and Virtue, and I’m sure you can guess which path Hercules chose, given how awesome he became.

He is the author is *Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator*, which is due out in July. He lives in Munich and enjoys a great slice of salami pizza almost as much as reading — or writing — the next book — or book summary, of course! The aim of Discipline is Destiny: The Power of Self-Control , is to teach you how to harness the powers of self-discipline.Easy to say, hard to practice - and if it was tough in 300 BC, or in the 1940s, it feels all but impossible today. The author, Vinod Sharma, has a unique perspective on self-discipline, drawing on his experiences as a successful businessman and entrepreneur to offer practical advice and insights on developing a solid work ethic. When you rage quit at work whenever your boss makes a snide comment, you’ll never build a meaningful career.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment