276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce, 113g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pure habanero pepper enhanced with habanero infused flavor create a sauce measured at 135,600 scoville units. Pure habanero pepper enhanced with habanero infused flavor create a sauce measured at 119,700 scoville units.

Ingredients: Orange juice, Habaneros, Chipotle peppers, water, natural pepper flavoring, tomato paste and spices. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This deadly mix of Habanero and Chipotle chillies is fortified with concentrated chilli extract for that extra dimension of pleasure and pain! I forget if I mentioned this already, but this is HOTTER THAN HELL AND YOU’LL CRY AND FEEL LIKE YOU WANNA DIE IF YOU TRY ANYMORE THAN A TINY AMOUNT!My other friend is Mexican so he had to man up and dipped a whole side of the nugget in it and so did the hot sauce eater son.

Fue un regalo para una persona que hace más de 3 años la quiere y que está acostumbrada a comer picante, al momento de comerla, fue puro dolor, no podía dejar de sudar y el picor se le fue hasta después de 10 minutos. Habanero Peppers (Habanero, Salt), chipotle puree (chipotle, water, salt, citric acid), water, orange juice concentrate, natural pepper flavouring, tomato paste, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. It’s delicious when mixed in a wing sauce (making some seriously hot wings) and an awesome addition to any steak sauce. I don't know if it would help others, but I had a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee next to me when I did the challenge, and it surprisingly worked way better to ease the pain than the water? Product Ingredients: Habaneros (habaneros, salt), Chipotle Puree (chipotles, water, salt, citric acid), Water, Orange Juice Concentrate, Natural Pepper Flavoring, Tomato Paste, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to preserve freshness).I bought it purely just to experience it because it's hilarious how people on Hot Ones react to it — and I didn't underestimate it because I knew that if I did, I'd be in for a hellish experience, and mind you, I love spicy food, but this truly is -stupid- hot. COMPETE WITH HEAT … Beyond Insanity makes a great hot sauce addition for competitions between friends. Sorry, I didn’t mean to yell, I just needed to make it clear that even if you blast through a habanero pepper easily, this sauce will get you.

It’s met with that smoky sweetness soon after the hammer hits, but it gets steamrolled some by the spiciness.

This extremely hot sauce is made with hot Habanero blended with smoky Chipotle peppers and natural pepper extract to create a sauce that was lab tested at 135,600 Scoville Units. The bomb on the label with burning fire behind it really paints a nice picture of what you’re about to walk into when you taste this hot sauce. It uses pure habanero peppers as well as pepper extract to create a sauce measured at 135,600 Scovillle units.

This sauce is WAAAY hotter than advertised and hotter than anything without extract but it tastes like someone who didn’t know what smoke was tried to recreate barbecue sauce with lab chemicals and way too long of a cook time. They also say it is a great ingredient for making your own hot sauces and is excellent for adding to a chilli. Concocted with pure habanero pepper, this is one of the hottest sauces on planet Earth, packing an infernally fiery 135,600 Scoville units. If you’re a bit insane, slap some Da Bomb Beyond Insanity on a batch of chicken wings and have yourselves an interesting night (and morning) with some friends.

BBQ Sauces – From mild, sweet and smoky to sauces containing te World’s Hottest Chilli Pepper, we have a great selection of premium quality BBQ Sauces and Marinades for you to choose from.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment