276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Better Than the Movies

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What did you put for number eight?” Jocelyn was writing fast while she talked to me, finishing her homework. “I forgot about the reading, so I have no idea why Gatsby’s shirts made Daisy cry.”

These are the lies I don’t understand. Liz could have just said she was invited to a party instead of lying because now her best friend feels like absolute shit. I smiled and looked down at my computer. Colton was nice. I’d talked to him for a solid two weeks at the beginning of the year, but that had turned out to be meh. Which kind of summed up the whole of my collective dating history, actually: meh. Harry's farewell with the Dursleys is omitted from the film, including Dudley thanking Harry for saving his life. (But it is a deleted scene in the adaptation.)I love this book sm and I think it got me out of a reading/mental slump and I'm so grateful. This was the first book I've ever annotated and it was pretty great, I just need more and better supplies.

An eyebrow raise told me just how ridiculous he thought I was. From our many less-than-pleasant encounters, I knew the narrowing of his eyes meant he was sizing me up, and that we were about to throw down about the most recent annoyance he’d brought upon me. And when he was bright-eyed like he was right now, his brown eyes practically freaking twinkling with mischief, I knew I was screwed. Because mischievous Wes always won. Now, it was pretty chill through the book, but near the end, the drama just came pouring in and then I was reminded: Rom-coms are filled to the brim with drama. That's why I love them, besides the cute romances and cliche tropes that I just so happen to love. Specifically, all of her gushing over Michael was just not it. I was disgusted and cringing every five minutes, to the point where I had to pause the audiobook and do history homework to attempt to burn the scenes from my mind multiple times. It was not fun, to say the least. Cool.” I worked to give him my top-shelf smile, even though I was dying over the fact that Wes had screwed up my meet-cute.

I headed toward the second-floor bathroom, where I met Jocelyn every morning. My best friend was a perpetual oversleeper, so there was rarely a day when she wasn’t scrambling to put on her eyeliner before the bell rang. The thrill of the dress was its ability to inspire romance, to make one’s date speechless. If that factor wasn’t in play, the prom dress was just an overpriced waste of fabric. No, thanks,” I muttered, and turned my attention to the front of the room as Mrs. Adams came in and asked for homework. We passed our papers forward, and she started talking about literary things. Everyone began taking notes on their school-issued laptops, and Colton Sparks gave me a chin nod from his desk in the corner. So the two take a trip to Sunshine Falls for a necessary sister getaway and Libby pushes Nora to try new things. She never would have expected to find her rival Charlie in the same town or that they would be forced to spend more time together. Not Laney. My stomach clenched as I pictured her perfect little nose. I knew it was irrational, but the idea of Laney and Michael was almost too much for me to bear. That girl always got everything I wanted. She couldn’t have him, dammit.

The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions: Sometimes I don't understand how Liz thinks because I can't connect with her. But I guess when the supposed 'love of your life' is standing in front of you, it's hard to always act rationally. She might seem a bit 'not like the other girls', but that's part of who she is and I like her for it. She could be a little slow and oblivious sometimes (especially when it comes to her love life…)

When will my order arrive?

He turned and walked away from me like I hadn’t been speaking. Just… walked toward his house in that relaxed, overconfident way of his. When he got to the porch, he opened the screen door and yelled to me over his shoulder, “Have a good day, Liz!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment