276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sage BTM800UK the Tea Maker with Motorised Tea Basket - Silver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are plenty of tea maker machines available; all offering the same convenience that caffeine addicts all over the world get to enjoy. The readout tracks ascending temperature and keeps tabs of how much post-brew time has elapsed, and there’s a keep-warm function. Using the controls on the base you can set the Tea Maker to the temperature you’d like, depending on the type of tea you’re making, and you can set it to boil at the time you want it to, meaning your cup of tea will be ready when you get up in the morning. It has been a traditional herbal beverage that has been used for centuries by many cultures around the world from ancient Egypt to Europe during the Middle Ages.

Sage Tea Maker the key to a nice cuppa? - Daily Mail Is the Sage Tea Maker the key to a nice cuppa? - Daily Mail

After seeing this product I knew I had to have it being someone who loves their daily loose leaf tea and I was definitely not disappointed! She actually does not drink much coffee; however, she really enjoys tea in its various forms and therefore loves writing about it, its benefits and health effects. Think of it like a filter coffee warming tray, but with the knowledge that beyond an hour you aren't going to have tea that's stewed because you forgot to take the teabags out.Some people love the many steps involved in traditional tea preparation; boiling the water to a specific temperature, preparing the tea leaves, steeping the tea and so on. Either select your preferred brewing time (the longer it is, the stronger the tea) or choose a pre-set strength level (mild, medium or strong).

Sage Product Parts - Breville Sage Product Parts - Breville

This makes it a good choice for new mums and dads who don’t want the expense of the multi-function smart kettles, as it does work well for making formula. Another feature of Sage tea maker I did not mention was the ability to select you preferred tea strength. Pre-programmed 1-touch functionalities and customizable settings create ideal brewing conditions for Black, Green, White, Herbal and Oolong teas. I’m not a professional that’s for sure, but I love to watch things grow and use the harvest in my kitchen.For someone who drinks a lot of tea every day but prefers something more infused and brewed, this is a device not to miss. p>

Temperature Settings - Pre-set functions for specific teas and coffee, customisable in 5° increments from 70° to 100°. This brew dog from Blumenthal aims, with trademark overprecision, to take guesswork out of the equation. Before using the Tea Maker, it is important to thoroughly clean the device by running a boiling cycle and then discarding the water. For most kettles, you would have to keep re-boiling the water to keep it warm or to make a second cup of tea.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment