276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CyclingDeal WTB SX19 Mountain Bike Bicycle Novatec Hubs & Tires Wheelset 11s 27.5" Front 15mm Rear 12mm

£186.785£373.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Three compounds provide optimal levels of traction, support and durability. A base of high durometer rubber supports the entire tread and transitions into the knobs to prevent folding or squirming. Medium stiffness center knobs cap the base layer to provide traction and durability without sacrificing rolling efficiency, while soft compound side knobs deliver maximum grip and slow rebound for increased cornering traction. If your tubeless tires are losing substantial pressure within a few minutes or hours, you’re likely dealing with damaged tubeless tape or a loose tubeless valve stem. Although many aggressive riders, as well as those living in wet climates, prefer High Grip on the rear as well to provide ultimate traction in exchange for a bit more rolling resistance.

SAVE Micro-Suspension: Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle. Placing sealant on both sides of the tire bead can aid in installation by serving as a lubricant between the rim and tire interface.

For example, our Exposure 30 tire has a tire section width of 30mm on a 19mm inner rim width, however it has a tire section width of 32mm on a 23mm inner rim width.

Take all of these with a few grains of salt and adjust to your riding style, the terrain you ride, and your weight. Slightly firmer knobs hold their shape and don’t transfer their energy to the trail as much as softer knob does. Chain reaction Cycles and CRC are trading names of Wiggle Ltd (In Administration) registered in the United Kingdom at 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, All of our alloy rims work great with a 34mm valve stem. If you are using a deeper dish rim, like our CZR i23 rim, then we recommend the 46mm long valve stem. CZR i30 rims accept either length of valve. Which width TCS Tape should I use for my rim?When installing tires on ASYMMETRICAL rims, it is helpful to always mount the tire onto the rim on the "short side" of the rim. By that, we mean the side of the rim with the shortest distance from the rim leg/bead to the valley of the rim where the valve sits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment