276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Daily Acne Facial Moisturizer with Birch Sap, 3.38 fl.oz / 100ml, Hydrating moisturizer for all skin types, Korean skincare, Paraben free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don’t like heavy fragrance in my skincare, however, one of the reasons I like COSRX products is because of the fresh, herbal scent their products typically come with. NB: I can show you how to never have acne again. If you have acne and want it gone, read this message.

COSRX Review - The Dermatology Review COSRX Review - The Dermatology Review

Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice or Birch Sap is the first ingredient in the Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion. This ingredient hails from Korea, where it’s often used to replace the good ol’ Aqua (Water) found in cosmetic products. This formula not only treats acne, but also helps revitalize and recover the skin without any irritation through COSRX Centella AC-Rx Complex. Birch Sap is an incredibly lightweight, yet hydrating ingredient that is easily tolerated by all skin types, including sensitive skins. It is prized for its ability to reduce inflammation, purify, and hydrate the skin. There are a lot of nice and beneficial ingredients in this lightweight emulsion/moisturizer type of product. Therefore, it can be used by both oily and dry skin types for different purposes. ConsistencyI remember liking it the first week I was trying it out and then everything just went to hell with it. Once you start spreading it on your skin, the consistency turns into a watery gel and it delivers that cooling sensation and glowy/wet look we all strive to have. After cleansing and toning and chemical exfoliates, use Oil Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion before your cream step or sunscreen.

COSRX | COSRX Korean Skincare | Skinsider COSRX | COSRX Korean Skincare | Skinsider

Most Popular Product: Acne Pimple Master Patch, Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence, Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser COSRX products don’t have added fragrance, but the ingredients are what gives the formulation that nice, signature scent.The Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion has a gel/cream consistency. It looks somewhat like lotion or an emulsion but it is a little bit more consistent than that.

Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream - COSRX Official Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream - COSRX Official

Beyond listening to its customers’ needs, COSRX aims to use its products to grants fans of the brand enduring self-confidence. “We believe that cosmetics should be more than just looking beautiful on the outside,” Jeon says, “We are devoted to enabling individuals with various skin concerns to solve their problems, gain self-confidence, and find their true beauty. Speaking from experience, I have very sensitive skin, so I easily break out when I use new cosmetics that may not match my skin. And the more products one uses to calm down irritated skin, the more sensitive the skin becomes. This led me to pursue a career in the beauty industry. My aim became to restore self-confidence and help myself (and others) find true beauty, which is not just based on cosmetics that [hide] skin problems.” Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexyglycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil” First, my skin doesn’t get along with silicones, and dimethicone (which is silicone) is the fourth ingredient in this product. As with the Low pH Good Morning Cleansing Gel, the Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion comes with that fresh and herbal scent I can recognize as tea-tree plus something else I can’t quite identify.Additionally, besides being beneficial for the skin, birch sap has been used traditionally in medicine to treat lung, kidney, and stomach problems. Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion Therefore, today, I will be reviewing another one of the products that I have been testing recently and have gathered my thoughts on.

CosRX - Boots CosRX - Boots

The omnipotent, all-in-one OIL-FREE Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap is designed to hydrate with excellent spreadability to easily absorb into the skin for a smooth, silky finish. Perfectly designed for oily, dry, and sensitive skin, the OIL-FREE Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion improves skin reconstruction while repairing damaged skin to enhance the appearance of your skin tone and texture. ingredients Speaking of, COSRX's pricing is a major selling point for the brand. “A big part “of our customer satisfaction comes from our reasonable price-positioning,” Jeon says. It is our goal to continue to provide satisfactory products at an affordable price range.” Fun Fact: Cosrx has a mascot called Mr.RX. “This is used as an eyecatcher, but s/he does offer more than just a pretty design!” Jeon says. Ingredient change:The scent may be different as it has been reformulated. Fragrance ingredients have been excluded and 4-Terpineol which is the main component of the tea tree has been added to reduce skin reactions and soothe the skin. The only thing I like is that it’s safe for acne-prone skins as it has soothing ingredients that can actually calm inflammation, however, don’t rely on it to heal your acne and always use an exfoliator in your routine if you are dealing with acne.Silicones are super moisturizing and are relatively easy to tolerate, however, not every skin is the same, so you might like it or you might dread it. Anyhow, I was using this product for about five months, but I think I was using it at the wrong time of the year. It’s definitely not enough for my skin as the last moisturizer during wintertime.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment