276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spalding Molitor 15 Ball Pack

£9.395£18.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He leaves his loving wife of 66 years, Burnice, his four children, Bruce Molitor of Bedford, Texas, Susan Molitor Edmiston of Frankfort, IN, Peter Molitor of Hatfield, MA, Teresa Molitor Smyth of Peoria, IL. These golf balls were three piece balls made with a small polymer or liquid center wrapped with a long elastic rubber thread and a thin resilient cover. The ball ‘Spalding Molitor’ is listed on the USGA Conforming List from August 5, 1975 until February 15, 1979 when two separate entries appeared. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

However, from the USGA list I discovered that from 1990-1993 a TOP-FLITE II logo Spalding golf ball with 422 dimples appeared. Since a patent application must be filed within one year of the invention, the earliest date for this invention must be about Feb. Não esqueça de filtrar itens que ofereçam vantagens extras, como frete grátis ou devoluções gratuitas, e aproveite ao máximo sua experiência de compras on-line!coverage is equal to the total area of all the dimples divided by the surface area of the golf ball.

Navegar pela nossa seleção em spalding molitor golf balls e filtre as melhores combinações ou preço para encontrar o que você mais gosta. Next month I will show you some of the interesting things that I have discovered using these tools, some golf balls in my collection, and the USGA conforming golf ball lists.The advertisement sheet that was enclosed with my golf ball gift was also very interesting to me because it showed that the three different golf balls shown, had three different flight trajectories. His most famous accomplishments were in the world of golf where he is considered to be the "father of the modern-day golf ball".

Bob) Molitor, Golf Ball Inventor, 89, of Peoria, IL, and formerly of South Hadley, passed away on July 20, at home. This ball appears to be the same ball as the one Hatcher(1) reports as the ‘1957 Spalding DOT’ with the scripted Spalding logo and the word DOT on the seam. The total dimple volume (TDV) of all the dimples on a golf ball equals the number of dimples on the ball times twice the volume of one dimple (2V). There was one dimple at each pole (labeled P), and six identical dimple sections of 35 dimples (labeled 1 or 2) on each side of the equator (E) of the golf ball.When there were multiple dimple sizes on the golf ball, the weighted average dimple diameter (wt av Diameter) and the weighted average dimple depth (wt av depth) were calculated. In the late 1980’s Spalding began looking at the effect of dimple diameter and dimple depth on golf ball trajectories.

Spalding golf balls that have this 492 dimple pattern on the June 1985 list are: Top-Flite 492 Spalding USA, Top-Flite Plus Spalding 492, Top-Flite Plus Spalding 492 (orange cover), and Top-Flite Plus Spalding 492 (yellow cover). I hit a Srixion soft feel next and they carried about the same distance but a pronounced difference in the sound. The TOP-FLITE PLUS II golf ball had the ‘422 tri-dimple design’ which we reported last time in US 5,018,741. Next time we will report our results on additional Spalding US dimple pattern patents and how these an be used to obtain the date of introduction of Spalding golf balls in the 1980’s. Molitor's golf ball and the late Gary Adams' Pittsburgh Persimmon metal woods eventually--and quite unwittingly--formed a technological alliance that simply and routinely turned 250 yard drives into 325 yard drives.

Even though the name on the ball is a reconizeable one ( old school), the quality of the ball is top notch. By putting a serial number on each ball, Spalding could go back to the day, time, and batch the ball was made in to see what caused the ball to cut, scrape, or crack. Peoria, IL 61614 or the Greater New England Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in Waltham, MA 02451.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment