276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mother Gothel Disney Villains Designer Collection Doll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I really love the newest Rapunzel's face, and like you, I'm glad they don't have the same horrid legs as last year. Sound : Beeps Functions: Snooze button, alarm on/off switch, time set, alarm set, digital screen, lighted display when head press down Just how many alarm clocks do you need?

especially of baudy ol' Mother Gothel and her unladylike sitting XD And the one of her being watched by one of the Rapunzel Gang. Above all, I was anxious to see Disney's ever-changing Rapunzel doll, and so she is the one I purchased first.

While the hair looks and feels very thick, the rooting is almost exclusively done around the edges of the doll's hairline. If it weren't for Kate's comment about this release in the Our Generation review, I wouldn't have noticed in time to bring a few of these new dolls with me on vacation. Picture done by me, May 2016 *Author’s Note: This short story is a crossover between two movies, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (and the other movies) and Sinister. It must be from the silver glitter design on the skirt, but before I de-boxed her, I would have said that this doll has much less glitter on her than the previous years' dolls. Cinderella will have to join my collection at some point, of course, and I am also curious to see how the new Merida compares to her first release predecessor.

I've taken an interest into repainting dolls, and Mother Gothel interested me at the time because I was thinking what a great Bellatrix Lestrange she would make. She came with three pieces of the outfit on the second picture (the long skirt, blue shirt and blue shoes) and it looks great on her. Have you tried taking a lent roller and just rolling it over the outfit to see if that would remove the loose glitter? I keep Mother Gothel in a display case most of the time to keep her from getting dusty--comb or wash this hair at your own risk!The new face is sweet, with an expression and coloring that are my favorites among all of the Rapunzel dolls produced so far. There has even been a petition asking Disney to reconsider the changes as many parents see Merida as a more positive role model for their daughters.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The dress looks pretty good from the front, and seems to fit the doll very well, but from the back you can see that it’s been sewn too small and the velcro doesn’t match up properly. The biggest problem is that either the shoes or the feet are majorly warped, because the doll cannot stand with the shoes on at all. As Sleeping Beauty's most famed dark fairy, Maleficent is always dressed to kill with cloak and staff. You know, after seeing your Rapunzel broke her knee I can't help but try and find her everytime you put her as comparison to other dolls.Rapunzel doesn't wear shoes in the Tangled movie, so this is fine, but all Rapunzel dolls should come with a brush. Even after tying her hair together with a ribbon for months it still springs back into two unattractive clumps. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. I like that her eyes are painted at a side-angle, and her mouth is even sculpted with an upward quirk on one side to give her a fabulous little condescending sneer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment