276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bottega Veneta Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 90 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Launched in 2013, Essence Aromatique represents the signature scent of the house’s leather accessories. The house describes Essence as “…a sophisticated and easy-to-wear cologne.” The fragrance recalls refreshing sensations along with casual masculine elegance. This is a long-lasting Bottega Veneta perfume for men. Essence is one of the most masculine scents we have smelled in a long time, making it one of the best for men. The smell is innovative, bringing together two masculine styles: cologne and the fougere. The result is a relaxed and modern masculine fragrance. Bottega Veneta pour Homme EdT feels very Italian, in the way vintage Armani Eau pour Homme did. The opening is discreet, classy and restrained. Think linen suits and an attitude of sprezzatura, though BVpH works well all year round (in the UK), in winter as well as warmer weather. This scent is perfect for office/professional work. It won't start to radiate in unexpected ways with physical exertion. Resist any temptation to overspray. Less is more. So that's "not right with him" or "does not work with me". The only advantage: on a shirt projects the fragrance depending on the textile 10-12 hours at half arm's length. Kind of crazy and therefore also to be advised against a blind buy. Because should not be found for this Italo somewhere an instruction manual, you will certainly hear many a resounding echo in the community that calls there

If you don't care about money and at least don't want to attract attention, but still want to represent something, then Bottega Veneta is a good choice for you. Here you have to leaf a few purple bills. This is more like the Audi S6 among the handbags. External unstatement without bling bling and only insiders appreciate the high value. Ah Bottega, ... you have such a beautiful bottle, but what is wrong with you? Because scent progression, durability and sillage are a single trio curiosity. Or is that just grumbling at a high level and I should have totel my Kommi merely "funzt with me not"?!The opening and the first half hour are top: very fresh by the fruity bergamot, the bright pine and the slightly sweet, yet spicy juniper - striking, expressive, special. But then a light resin comes in, which seems a bit overdone, but fortunately is only more noticeable for about 20 minutes. After this three-quarters of an hour, the fragrance now projects very nicely, as the rest of the heart notes increasingly join in: (even) more spice from spicy allspice, cushioned by a lovely labdanum and later a pleasant leather. A masculine and warm melange at the same time - great! Henceforth, this hardly changes, but thins out somewhat in the next 2.5 hours - at the expense of the sillage.

There's quality to this. You have the needles and the resin in your hand, you grind it, throw it into the air, let your arms circle and smell your hands - pure ethereal. BVpH gives you a lot of it, but he doesn't kill you with it, because he gives you the freshness of bergamot. Sage and pimento add the spice, rounded off by the balsamic and sweet Labdanum. The allspice is also rather sweetly aromatic, but here I don't care which of the two is the sweeter part, they don't take anything, they just play together perfectly, which by the way also applies to the base notes. The fragrance is round, there is nothing disturbing, there is nothing annoying, there is no restlessness Unfortunately the range and durability is a little bit missing Founded by Michele Taddei and Renzo Zengiaro in Vicenza, Italy, in 1966. Bottega Veneta was initially a leather goods company. The company has stayed true to its origins, continuing to produce top of the line leather goods. Bottega Veneta is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. The company acquired the Gucci Group in 2001. With this acquisition, Bottega Veneta went on to add new accessories to its line, including the fragrances we reviewed today. The brand is popular with celebrities, with Andy Warhol producing a short film about the brand. Who Makes Bottega Veneta Fragrances? burnt wood dust" mark on my skin. I like the herbaceous edge and at the same time velvety texture of the Muscatel ointment (which by the way is growing wildly in my garden and is very familiar and appreciated), the ambivalence of the pimento with its four-note harmony of cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon and pepper. I like the resinous, ethereal freshness of pine and fir balm, the near sacred juniper. I like the fact that Bottega Venetta is not what you would call a wummser and yet he has just enough stamina to still feel the balsamic qualities of him on my arm when I fall asleep. In short: I like the individual parts of this fragrance as well as all the associations it evokes in its entirety.Decent, dignifying, never falsely kind or nice. Concise, direct, diplomatic, but also sharp, demanding and scornful if and when needed. And if I was interested in gender signs in fragrances, I would have missed this wonderful opportunity.

What a short pleasure! But a shelf life of just under 3.5 hours, it can not have been. Drum had to comparison purposes a second test here: Except for the fact that men and women often like the same things, but do not exchange ideas about them, and so in mutual ignorance about it, miss a wonderful opportunity.Our guide to the best summer fragrances for men will help you find the perfect fragrance for those long hot summer days and nights. If you’re looking to spend more time by the ocean and the pool, you’ll want to put these colognes on your radar. These fragrances will match your lifestyle, boasting citrusy, fresh, and long-lasting notes that are ready to carry you from a pool party to a seafood restaurant for dinner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment