276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS VivoBook K553EA 15.6" FHD IPS OLED Laptop Intel Core i5-1135G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Backlit Keyboard Windows 10 Home, Silver - RFB-K553EA-L11198T

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The theme continues on the inside, where a colour blocking Enter key takes centre stage when you open the lid.

This ASUS screen uses a display technology that utilises organic light-emitting diodes, to produce vibrant and high-contrast visuals. this is an original Asus ac adapter and is the model which has the stylish square charging unit, which includes a clover power cable, some models of this series were supplied with a block charging unit which has a plug fitted directly to the charging brick, these are the exact same specification, the version pictured is most sort after version and you will be sent the Asus VivoBook K553EA charger.Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.

The super-bright 400nits Full HD display also offers wide viewing angles and exceptional color reproduction for truly vivid visuals. Likely to be missing some of the accessories (but this will be detailed) or non-original accessories used instead. If your old screen is a CCFL screen (with an inverter and two small wires from the bottom with a white plug on the end) it’s normally the inverter which is faulty. The measurement does not include any frame (or bezel), just the area that lights up and is part of the display area.Between the color scheme and construction, it's a pleasant laptop to hold and use, even if a 15-inch system is bulkier than the more portable options available today. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Using ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology in Performance mode, an ASUS laptop can enjoy a performance boost of up to 40% compared to an ordinary performance.

This is normally caused by a fault with the cable connecting the motherboard to the screen but it can also be the screen.If in the unfortunate event an issue occurs after 30 days, please reach out to us by message and we can advise next steps on paid repairs or manufacturer warranty claims. The only minor issue is the keyboard it is difficult to make it the keys in daylight as key top are silver with grey markings. I've played games on my computer for as long as I can remember, which eventually (as it does for many) led me to building and upgrading my own desktop. Still, the VivoBook S15 is at least as good as the others here, particularly showing up the much more expensive Surface Laptop 3 (while offering double the storage, to boot). It was the longest-lasting machine in the group, allowing you to work off the charger for much of your day.

We give an industry leading 2 year warranty on all our high quality ASUS replacement laptop screens. Excellent experience, the seller quickly offered some good advice when contacted, the machine is as described (except no fingerprint scanner). After fully recharging the laptop, we set up the machine in power-save mode (as opposed to balanced or high-performance mode) where available and make a few other battery-conserving tweaks in preparation for our unplugged video rundown test. Despite the sturdier material, the VivoBook maintains a reasonably portable weight for a 15-incher, at 3. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 1-Year of receipt if it does not work as expected.Some items may have minor marks (there will be no marks on Laptops/TV's/Monitor screens), consistent with light usage and handling. This means that the colors reproduced on the display are richer and more vivid: it’s ideal for color-intensive projects, but also enhances any kind of content.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment