276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TRAHS BAG (Green 100 pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You share a folder with someone and they remove your file from the folder. The file isn't deleted, it's automatically moved to your My Drive. Lao: ຂຍະ ( kha nya ), ຄຸມຝອຽ ( khum fǭi ), ມູນຝອຽ ( mūn fǭi ), ສັງການ ( sang kān ), ຂີ້ເຫຍື້ອ (lo) ( khī nyư̄a ) indicative future identical with conditional present 2) indicative future perfect identical with conditional perfect Belarusian: сме́цце n ( smjéccje ), смяццё n ( smjaccjó ), сьмяцьцё n ( sʹmjacʹcjó ) ( Taraškievica )

Synonyms: ekzagjeroj, teproj I strengthen, deepen ( a friendship, relationship, conversation ) Synonyms: forcoj, thelloj Romanian: lucru nevaloros n, rebut (ro) n, gunoi (ro) n, rămășițe f pl, reziduu (ro) n, deșeu (ro) n You create a file in someone else's folder and they delete that folder. The file isn't deleted. It's automatically moved to your My Drive. From Middle English trasch, trassh, probably a dialectal form of *trass (compare Orkney truss, English dialectal trous), from Old Norse tros ( “ rubbish, fallen leaves and twigs ” ). Compare Norwegian trask ( “ lumber, trash, baggage ” ), Swedish trasa ( “ rag, cloth, worthless fellow ” ), Swedish trås ( “ dry fallen twigs, wood-waste ” ). Compare also Old English þreax ( “ rottenness, rubbish ” ). If you can’t find a file that you created in Drive, it might have lost the folder it was in. The file still exists, but is harder to find. How files lose their folder

Derived forms of trash

Greek: απορρίματα n pl ( aporrímata ), σκουπίδια (el) n pl ( skoupídia ) Ancient: φορυτός m ( phorutós )

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment