276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hand Pump 4500Psi High Pressure 3-Stage Air Gun Rifle Pump Filling Stirrup Charger PCP Hand Pump Airguns, 2-Yr Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Edit: I have now used this pump a few times over a few months and am as happy as I first was with the pump, considering how little it cost over an expensive one in a local gunsmiths this has paid for itself already. If, like me, you're not super fit, then be prepared that this is pretty hard work, even to fill the tiny reservoir on the PR900W type rifles. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Hyquip supply the entire range of Enerpac's manual pump line that feature high pressure hydraulic hand and foot pumps designed for portability, durability and ease-of-use. Oh last heads up always remeber to screw open the vent knob when youve been pumping as removing the quick disconnect under pressure is a good way to lose and eye.

Durable steel body has a double sided footplate for added stability, with a large twin grip pump handle providing a comfortable grip for ease of use.It came in a few parts that you have to try and figure out what goes where while using the less than helpful instructions, I didn't know if I had to put any of the included seals in any of the holes before tightening it together (no) you just have to screw the hose in, then the gauge (yes, the bubble is supposed to be there, perfectly normal) tighten with the supplied tool then add the pumps handle.

Compact size with folding base design, with flexible micro-bore hose, portable for carrying and convenient filling.I have health issues and was worried that I would not be able to use it but it was surprisingly easy to use but first you have to build it. Ok instructions are hopeless but you can fathom things out,,, I still do not know where the white paper filter goes I cut one of them in half and placed it between the air line and the pump [the pump comes with a bag of spare o rings some silicone oil and the paper filters which logic says I put in the correct place also a valve adapter for car tyres now I strongly advise against using for that purpose]. It is an ideal tool for calibrating pressure transmitters, pressure transducers, pressure switches and pressure gauges. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

A large selection of hydraulic hand pumps makes it easy to find the most effective compact high pressure pump. The Enerpac ultra-high-pressure hydraulic hand pump product line features a compact design and operating pressures up to 40,000 psi (2800 bar). Enerpac's manual pump line features high pressure hydraulic hand and foot pumps designed for portability, durability and ease-of-use.Hydraulic Hand Pump with Durable and Lightweight Glass filled Nylon Reservoir and Nylon encapsulated Aluminium Pump Head for maximum corrosion resistance. The durable steel body has a double sided footplate for added stability, with a large twin grip pump handle providing a comfortable grip for ease of use.

Generous 60cm long rubber hose, fitted with a double head connector for use with both Schrader and Presta valves.Head to the sea or lake equipped with one of Bestway's stunning inflatable paddle boards, inflatable kayaks or inflatable boats. The Equalizer Hydraulic Single-Port Hand-Pump range is tailored for use with Equalizer International hydraulic equipment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment