276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Firmeza Body Oil For Unisex 3.4 oz Oil

£19.5£39.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While winter is one of my favorite seasons for its coziness, I’m not a fan of how dry my skin becomes from the harsh weather. In hopes of combating seasonal dryness, I tried Sol de Janeiro’s Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil. Achieving incredibly soft skin Because of the circulation-boosting ingredients, the oil is apropos for lymphatic drainage massages at home. You can use your hands to apply the oil in upward and outward motions on your limbs and torso. Or, level up with a massage tool: Sol de Janeiro recently launched its beechwood Firmeza massage tool to use in tandem with the Bum Bum body oil. To use the tool, simply apply oil to your limbs and torso, then scrape the massager in upwards and outwards motions. If your goal is to decrease bloating, then follow Sol de Janeiro’s tips for a belly massage: Apply the oil onto your stomach, then press the tool firmly on your belly button and sweep it up to your ribcage for three to five minutes. Next, repeat the same motion with the tool in a downward direction, sweeping from your belly button to your bikini line.

Before heading to Saturday brunch, I hopped in the shower. The moment I stepped out, I massaged the fragrant oil into my damp skin. Although the instructions recommended massaging the oil into the skin for three to five minutes, I didn’t find that practical, especially because I was in a hurry.For even more dramatic firming and debloating benefits, use Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil with our new Firmeza Massage Tool, made from FSC-certified beechwood. Apply the oil, then sweep the tool over skin to boost lymphatic drainage, optimize the body’s natural detox process, and reduce signs of bloating. About the Artwork Every so often there’s a newly launched product that creates serious excitement on the Grazia beauty desk. We see a lot of new launches, and we’ll be the first to admit it – not every one of them is worth the hype. When something does satisfy our (admittedly) high standards, however? Then you best believe we’re going to wax lyrical about it. Consider our most recent find your latest skin-saving dream. As far as scent goes, the Body Firmeza Oil boasts the same iconic Cheirosa 62 scent as the body cream—nutty top notes of pistachio and almond with a sweet ending of vanilla, salted caramel, and sandalwood. Yes, it’s as delectable as it sounds. And yes, it lingers beautifully throughout the day. With this oil, a little went a long way! Just a few pumps of Bum Bum Oil hydrated my entire body, leaving my skin incredibly smooth after the first application. To my surprise, my skin was remarkably radiant without feeling oily. I was pleased to learn that it kept my skin hydrated, dewy, and soft all day.

The Body Firmeza Oil features the brand’s unique Guaraná Caffeine+ Complex, which is said to visibly firm and tighten skin, thanks to its ability to stimulate microcirculation. The formula also includes Brazilian Olive Oil, which comes from the country’s southern region and is rich in polyphenols, vitamins, and minerals to keep the skin soft and vibrant. There’s a reason why Sol de Janeiro has a cult following, which I’ll admit includes myself. The personal care brand has become one of my favorites because I can always rely on the products to do exactly what they promise. Not to mention the rich and decadent scents always leave me wanting more. The brand’s loyal following eventually led to the collection’s expansion, which includes the Bum Bum Scrub to remove dead skin cells and the Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Perfume Mist to enhance your scent from head to toe. Sol de Janeiro recently added the Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil to the collection to create a full-body ritual that’ll help smooth and tighten your skin while leaving you smelling like a total beach babe. With the help and talent of the artist Brunna Mancuso, we developed our 'goddess' and 'hand’ motifs, along with the other symbolic adornments you see in our artwork in this campaign. The color combination was inspired by our branded Aqua tone, together with the golden extract from the product itself.

#Full Ingredients#

The formula is powered by benefit-rich ingredients for results you can see and feel. Our proprietary Guaraná Caffeine+ Complex is a blend of potent Brazilian extracts (jaboticaba, guaraná & muirapuama) that contain strong bio-active properties. Our micro algae extract is sustainably sourced, renewable & rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, and helps reduce the feeling of puffiness and helps stimulate micro circulation. From the southern region of Brazil, our olive oil is rich in polyphenols, vitamins and minerals to nourish without leaving a greasy feel. How to Use It’s Time to Worship YOU with our new supremely nourishing body oil designed to visibly firm skin and reduce the feeling of puffiness for your most divine skin! My introduction to the Bum Bum Body Firmeza Oil by Sol de Janeiro instantly made me yearn for the summer and the dewiness my skin achieves in humid weather. The heavenly aroma — with notes of pistachio, salted caramel, and vanilla — made me eager to start thinking about my next trip to a sandy beach. The brand suggests using a lymphatic massage tool to optimize the body’s natural detox process, reduce signs of bloating, and get the best results from the product, but unfortunately, I didn’t have the brand’s Body Firmeza Massage Tool. Shop the product To use this powerfully firming body oil, simply apply morning and night using circular motions to promote circulation and depuffing. If you’d like, use it with our lymphatic drainage technique using your hands to heighten the depuffing benefits. Starting at your belly button, press firmly and sweep fingers up and out toward your rib cage. Complete this movement for 3-5 minutes. Starting at your belly button again, press firmly and sweep fingers down and out toward your bikini line.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment