276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIG AGNES Unisex's Insulated Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pads, Turquoise, 20x72 (Regular)

£102.655£205.31Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hyperlite Mountain Gear's Unbound 2 tent is a fresh take on a tried-and-true ultralight design. We’ve put ours through the wringer over hundreds of miles in the Sonoran Desert, and we found it to be a spacious retreat after hard days of hiking. Here you can see the quilted baffles in the Q-Core compared to the vertical baffles in the Insulated Air Core. Made from a light yet robust material, the Gold Camp UL 5 Footprint is the correct size and with the correct fixings for easy convenient use.

Big Agnes Q-Core SLX vs. Deluxe Sleeping Pad - Pure Hiker Big Agnes Q-Core SLX vs. Deluxe Sleeping Pad - Pure Hiker

First thought was that I was buying an air mattress. Why would I want to do that? They pop! They are bulky. They smell like plastic!!! Made from a light yet robust material, the Copper Spur HV UL 3 Long Footprint is the correct size and with the correct fixings for easy convenient use. So we have a Big Agnes King Solomon sleeping bag and were always FREEZING... Why, because the bag has no insulation on the bottom and on the cold ground, we often slid off our old pad. Looking for a solution, we bought into the "sleep system" philosophy where you could integrate a pad into the sleeping bag by sliding it into the designated space. This is my first experience with an inflatable pad but I tested a few of them in the store. I couldn't justify upgrading to any of those 2.5 inch air pad that was only slightly more comfortable than my 2 inch Therm-a-rest Self Inflating Trail Comfort Large until I found this pad.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year for all of us adventure seekers - the @rei Anniversary Sale! May 19th-29th is REI’s biggest sale of the year.

Big Agnes sleeping pads 2022 (Rapide SL vs. Q Core SLX Big Agnes sleeping pads 2022 (Rapide SL vs. Q Core SLX

The 2022 Q Core SLX is much heavier (25 oz., R4.3), so I looked at the Rapide SL (19 oz., R4.2). I am aware that Big Agnes redesigned the Q Core SLX to meet 3rd party R value testing, but I'm curious why an R4.3 pad would weigh so much more than an R4.2 pad with an almost identical description. Recommended Reading: Expanded Polystyrene Foam Board Insulation Why We Like The Big Agnes Rapide Sl Insulated Sleeping Pad We recently sold our old adventure van and bought a new one to accommodate our growing family. We took our maiden voyage to the Oregon coast for a camping trip with close friends two weekends ago and spent this past weekend camping in the Gifford Pinchot and Mount Hood National Forests. High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmnessIts primary selling point is its high elasticity and abrasion resistance. This allows the Q-Core SLX to be inflated, stuffed, re-inflated, and re-stuffed ad nauseam without risk of fatiguing or ripping the surface. ‘Superlight,’ Micro Adjustment X-Static® synthetic insulation provides superior warmth and comfort; X-Static has antimicrobial properties that help keep odors at bay and enhance thermal regulation

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment