276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS Ve-8 Acoustic Singer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

En vokal doblingseffekt, plus flere dramatiske effekter såsom Hard-Tuned Electronic Voices, Distorsion, og radiostemme-effekt The specially designed looper in the VE-8 sounds great and is ready to support your performance whenever you need it. Just use the dedicated footswitch to lay down a percussive rhythm, chord progression, vocal counterpoint, or whatever you like. You can easily select your guitar, voice, or both for looping via panel buttons or an optional footswitch. Connect

I'm still playing around with the guitar side on the VE-8 to determine if I like the effects better than my amp's on-board effects. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Guitar Guitar Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised

Specifications

I'm comparing the VE-8 to the Original TC-Helicon Harmony G. I think the harmonies are more realistic (no one has realistic harmonies) on the Harmony G and that's a 12 year old pedal. Now, you may have noticed that I didn’t mention any of the effects that do things like make it sound as if you’re singing through a radio or telephone. All of these pedals offer vocal effects in that realm; however, I find that these effects usually are more fun for the performers than the listeners… so I’ll leave it up to you to investigate the possibilities in this realm, if it interests you. Fungsi looper dengan 80 detik waktu perekaman dan kemampuan untuk looping gitar dan vokal secara mandiri Her er instrumentet til dig, som er sanger, songwriter og spiller akustisk guitar og der gerne vil give sin musik ekstra opmærksom i den konkurrenceprægede musikbranche. VE-8 Acoustic Singer får din musik til at skille sig ud fra andres musik, og instrumentet giver lyden en ekstra kant, samt understøtter dig spil med den professionelle BOSS-lyd. VE-8 er enkelt at betjene, og det giver lyden af din stemme og dit guitarspil studiekvalitet. Instrumentet kan medbringes overalt, og du kan tilføje imponerede real-time harmonier, der kan loopes. Dine koncerter vil lægge et hvert spillested ned, når du spiller med VE-8’s fantastiske lyd og dets mange kraftfulde kreative funktioner, som du kan styre.

Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. Koneksi fleksibel untuk mengintegrasikan dengan PA utama dan monitor panggung, ditambah USB untuk perekaman komputer Guitar and vocal are separate channels though so you can run your vocal (with loop) through a PA and your guitar (with loop) through an acoustic amp. 4) Flexible routing through four outputs (two 1/4 inch, two XLR).

Just received my new Boss VE-8. This pedal is undeniably the best tool for the acoustic guitarist/singer. Plugged into my Fishman Loudbox Artist and was blown away. The specially designed looper in the VE-8 sounds great and is ready to support your performance whenever you need it. Just use the dedicated footswitch to lay down a percussive rhythm, chord progression, vocal counterpoint, or whatever you like. You can easily select your guitar, voice, or both for looping via panel buttons or an optional footswitch. If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. The pricing is as follows:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment