Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

What are the features of Cloudways?

All things related to hosting Magento and configuring your server for Magento

What are the features of Cloudways?

Postby Alexmorco » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:23 pm

I am going to change my hosting, i had been using shared hosting but due to loading issues and responsive issues i am going to use cloudways for hosting for my magento store. I never used them, someone recommended me to go with cloudways, anybody here aware of them? if yes please share with me, what features they have, what's there billing system, i checked something through their website but i want to know your experiences as well.
Alexmorco

Re: What are the features of Cloudways?

Postby fay_khattak » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

Cloudways is a PaaS provider that provides 1-click managed and dedicated cloud hosting servers that are optimized for the Magento store. Through Cloudways Magento Hosting Platform, you can select the most popular cloud infrastructure providers including Amazon AWS, Linode, DigitalOcean, Vultr, etc. All the servers are optimized with a robust setup called ThunderStack containing Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, and MySQL/MariaDB.

With the combined power of Cloudways Full Page Cache for Magento 1.x stores, Varnish Cache for Magento 2.x stores, Memcached/Redis as optional, you get supersonic performance and decrease in page load time. With the use of Cloudways, Magento stores run faster than ever. This means online Store Owners can serve more customers as compared to their competitors.

Also, Cloudways has Pay-as-you-Go service for billing. Pay only for what you have used; this means Cloudways doesn't charge you any extra or hidden fee. You can comfortably host multiple online Magento stores on a single server with SSL certificates, and CDN enabled.

To start your free trial, visit Cloudways Signup Page, give a shot to it right now and make yourself completely satisfied.
Regards,
Muhammad Fayyaz Uddin Khattak,
Magento Community Manager,
Cloudways.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fay_khattak
fay_khattak

Return to Magento Hosting / Server Admin