276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BANDAI Gundam IBO Gundam Barbatos, Spirits MG 1/100

£32.315£64.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Regardless of the mechanical flaws, it has amazing potential and is still such an entertaining build. But if you are new to the hobby and are still quite adamant on the thought of picking up this MG kits still, please do remember to really take it slow here with the MG Barbie.

The name Gunpla derives from the phrase “Gundam plastic model”, since most kits are made of plastic. This is really one of those MG kits that every builder has to experience building at least once, regardless if you are a fan or not. You will find some neat details and joints implementations, but it’s the care they put in the hydraulic pistons gimmick and the extra details in the frame pieces that make it feel especially fresh and updated compared to the previous FM model. This is quite an impressive feat, but Bandai manages to take it a step further by making the joints to be tight enough to hold any pose that you want it to hold.Finally, after taking the time to work on this MG kit, I can finally say that now I finally found a modern MG kit that is able to be all that, and it is this, the MG Barbatos. But I do admit that may be due to me being still quite unfamiliar with the overall design of the MG Barbatos since this is an MS Design which is unlike any that we have seen on an MG kit. Master Grade gundams are 1/100 scale kits designed and made to higher standards than High Grade (HG) kits but fall under Perfect Grade (PG) kits. Your support really means the world to all of us here in the blog and we as well sincerely hope that you all continue to support us along the way of this gunpla journey that we are all on.

The runners are separated by color as well as pre-painted parts allowing the model to look amazing simply by being put together! But truth to be told I never expected the MG Barbie to be perfect, in fact even though I do rate the MG OYW Ver. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading " How can I control cookies? Kits in this class are not suitable for small children unless there is complete parental supervision. This product is intended for use with the mentioned kit, however, you could use it with any other model kit to make a custom design.The accessories give you a multitude of posing options and with an action base added the possibilities are endless. The inner frame, cylinders, and armor are linked by a moveable axis in the upper body to improve posing ability. The same disgruntled CGS staff members decided to rename the company Tekkadan to start afresh, which is why the Gundam Frame Barbatos ended up in Tekkadan hands from then onwards. It is the first anime series in the Digimon media franchise, based on the Digital Monster virtual pet released in 1997.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment