276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hartleys Strawberry Flavour Glitter Jelly, 100g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The glitter very much reminded me of the sparkly J20 Glitter Berry drink - it's the same type of very fine, swirly glitter. We use sweeteners in some of our jelly products to give people who want to consume less sugar a choice. Create a beautiful and tasty jiggly strawberry jelly with this quick and convenient glitter laced mix. Even though it's not obvious from the photo above the glitter was noticeable as soon as I added the water. Within 50 days of the date of receipt, you are able to exchange your unopened item for another item or receive the full amount back.

If there is a specific ingredient that you have to avoid we can check for it, so please do let us know. Food products are regularly improved and the ingredients/nutritional information may occasionally change.Not long after our box arrived it was James’ 7th birthday – the perfect excuse for a party if ever there was one. What this means is that we can't share the exact recipe with people, as this could mean they could replicate the recipe and gain a commercial advantage.

Our party may not have gone to plan but it was all OK as we had Hartley’s Mixed Berry Jelly to keep us going. The ingredients of course are sugar, things to make it solid, things to make it look and taste red, and this time glitter (which I presume is the titanium dioxide).I was a little apprehensive of eating jelly that contained glitter – even if it is edible glitter it just didn’t sit well with me at first but I needn’t have worried as it tasted delicious and all the glitter did, was give it a lovely shimmer. Thank you Hartley’s Jelly for sending me this sample, it was really simple to make (which is great for when you’re ‘very busy’). It's so fine that there isn't any texture to the glitter, no gritty feeling at all, it's more of a shimmer. Dissolve the crystals in half a pint of boiling water, once dissolved add half a pint of cold water, mix and chill. Glitter Jelly was released in two flavours and not only did it look quite fancy with the shiny glitter, they tasted really fruity and wouldn’t stay in the bowl for very long.

Both girls enjoyed their first real taste of jelly, I think that they’ve had a little bit before but this was the first time they had had their own portion. You just stir the mix into boiling water until all of the powder has been soaked up and you then leave it to set. My name is Latoyah and I am passionate about creating healthy, easy and delicious meals that are perfect for healthy home cooking.I love to create slimming friendly meals that are easy to prepare and that the whole family can enjoy. Melt the cubes in half a pint of boiling water, once melted add half a pint of cold water, mix and chill. To celebrate the launch of Hartley’s new Mixed Berry Glitter Jelly they sent us a lovely box of goodies so we could have our own sparkly party.

Product information is considered accurate at time of entry, using the manufacturer’s current available information. A friendly 40 something blogger who loves to chat, listen to music, read, bake and watch Grey's Anatomy My Three and Me features the family life of a West Yorkshire mum, her husband, their three boys, and their pets. The heart didn't come out perfectly (the bottoms didn't seem to be set perfectly despite being in the fridge - they are now in the freezer for drinks).We only use sweeteners considered safe by the Food Standards Agency, and use the ones we feel give the best taste for our products. As we had been enjoying such glorious weather it made sense to get out in the garden with a barbecue and our decorations to enjoy our party. All of our Ready to Eat jellies are suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets, with just one exception - currently our 10 Cal Key Lime Pie flavour jelly is suitable for vegetarian but not vegan diets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment