276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aspire Nautilus Prime X Replacement Pod 2.0 Compatible with BP Coils for Aspire Nautilus Prime X kit - Nicotine Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All of the Aspire BP and Nautilus coils are compatible with the Prime X but they can only fit in the relevant pod. New Additions For the Aspire Nautilus Prime X Coming Soon! The Aspire Nautilus Prime X pod vape kit is a compact and versatile option. Capable of supporting both MTL and DTL vaping, it’s simple to use, but can also be customised to create your ideal vape. Powered by a removable 18650 vape battery (sold separately), it delivers a 60W variable output. Each kit comes complete with two specially designed Nautilus Prime X refillable 2ml pod, one which can be combined with all Aspire Nautilus coils and the other for the Aspire BP coil range. Overall, the Nautilus Prime X pod kit offers a level of customization rarely seen outside of classic sub ohm vape kits, while remaining a simple kit option for everyday use. I haven’t had my hands on the original, but straight out of the box and comparing it to the photos of its predecessor, I can see it’s a real and I mean marked improvement design wise. The Aspire Nautilus Prime X Vape Kit is a fantastic device with a new and improved streamline design from its predecessor. This device features all of the great assets that made the Nautilus Prime so popular, with additional improvements.

The Aspire Nautilus Prime pod sits within the body to create a more compact appearance, and is compatible with all Nautilus BVC coilsThe Kit includes two different pods, one for the Nautilus coils, which are perfect for 50/50 juices, and one for BP coils, which are more designed for direct to lung vaping. Changing coils is a simple matter of pulling out the previous coil, and pushing in the new. Filling the tank is done by lifting the rubber plug and filling the juice. The pods slide in and out of the top of the kit. There are multiple accessory options not included with the kit, from different coils for different styles of vaping, to rebuildable RDTA pods and even a 510 adapter so you’re able to put any tank of your choice ontop of the device. The Prime X features many safety features including vaping over-time protection, short circuit protection, over charge protection, overheat protection, low volatage protection, overdischarge protection and battery reverse protection. The Aspire Nautilus Prime X still retains the great functionality and style of the previous version. Built a new to fit with an external 18650 battery, it is now upgraded with a 0.96" TFT color screen with better placement of the wattage buttons for an improved user experience. Equipped with adjustable airflow, Nautilus Prime X also comes with two pods: N-pod for Nautilus coils and B-pod for BP coils for more flexibility. Delivering a wide wattage range of up to 60W, Nautilus Prime X ensures stability in its output performance despite its compact form factor. And don’t forget, with an RBA and a 510 adaptor on the way, the Aspire Nautilus Prime X can only get better. I've used nic salts since they first came out or at least when element first put them on the market & the flavour is great, the 3.0ml coil hasn't needed changing at all & flavours still great, fill up rarely die to bigger pod & its a lovely looking bit of kit. However, I did buy the coils I’m familiar with, and yup, using the the Nautilus 2S 0.7ohm mesh did seem to slow the juice rate down a little…guess it’s just me being a greedy sod. Pros

The above MTL coils are best for smokers wanting to switch to vaping due to the ability to vape higher nicotine strengths. If you are a low volume smoker, or have quit smoking, then a restricted direct to lung (RDL) coil is an alternative option. There are two main types of RDL Aspire coils compatible with these kits: Nautilus 2S 0.7ohm Mesh, or the Aspire BP 0.6ohm coils. Both of these coils are still ideal for lower VG e liquids including the Vapour Days UK 10ml bottles or the Cherub brands of flavours. RDL coils produce more clouds and therefore are recommended for use with lower nicotine strengths. You can also use some higher VG e liquids, up to 70% VG, which opens you up to using the majority of the bigger short fills available at Vapour Days UK too. These have no nicotine although there is the option to add a nicotine shot to create a low 3mg bottle of juice. Warning: If the coils has a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling. A range of protections keep you safer than ever including vaping over time protection, low voltage protection, short circuit protection, overcharge protection, battery reverse protection, overheat protection, and over discharge protection. The Aspire Nautilus Prime X not only joins them, but is without doubt one of the very best vape kits I’ve ever had the pleasure to use.

Inside the Box

This is neat, turns your Prime X into a Mod. And keeps the leakage and condensation out of the internals. I think it's a tight fit and may add to the vulnerable fire button failure rate. Optimised to be more ergonomically designed from its predecessor, The Aspire Nautilus Prime X kit still retains the great functionality and style of the previous version. Built a new to fit with an external 18650 battery, it is now upgraded with a 0.96" TFT colour screen with better placement of the wattage buttons for an improved user experience. Equipped with adjustable airflow, Nautilus Prime X also comes with two pods: N-pod for Nautilus coils and B-pod for BP coils for more flexibility. Delivering a wide wattage range of up to 60W, Nautilus Prime X ensures stability in its output performance despite its compact form factor.

This coil is preinstalled inside the BP pod and is predominantly designed for lower wattage sub ohm vaping.which are great for MTL vaping. Refilling is a breeze thanks to the side fill system, and the coils are easily replaced by pulling out the base to gain access. We recommend using 50/50 freebase or nicotine salt e liquids with this device, to attain maximum flavour and prolonged coil life. Thanks to the built-in ASP chipset, you have the option of manually selecting a wattage to deliver your ideal level of vapour production. For faster set-up, there’s also the option of Auto mode, which allows the kit to recognise which coil has been installed and select a recommended wattage for you. This intelligent chipset also protects the user and the device with pre-programmed shut-offs for when the device runs too hot, as well as protection against over-charging. Overall, the Nautilus Prime X pod kit offers a level of customisation rarely seen outside of classic sub ohm vape kits, while remaining a simple kit option for everyday use. The Aspire Nautilus Prime X pod vape kit is a compact and adaptable choice. It can accommodate both MTL (mouth to lung) and DTL (direct to lung) vaping styles, making it versatile for your preferences. This kit is user-friendly yet offers customization options to tailor your vaping experience. Powered by a removable 18650 vape battery (battery sold separately), it delivers a variable output of up to 60W. Each kit includes two specially designed Nautilus Prime X refillable pods with a 2ml capacity. One pod is compatible with Aspire Nautilus coils, while the other is designed for the Aspire BP coil range. Characteristics:

Within a few days I learned the difference between Nic Salts and nicotine based e-liquids, ratios, tastes, sub-ohm, VG, PG, cloud chasing, DTL, MTL… I was in. This was going to be fun and I was off the cigs. On the underside of the pod is a 18650 battery hatch that opens and closes easily. The whole thing is solid and should survive daily use pretty well. Once I’d removed the Nautilus Prime X from the box, I was surprised by just how small and light it is. It's almost exactly the same size as my DotAIO which is no mean feat in itself, and it even manages to incorporate a colour screen into the mix which is doubly impressive given its diminutive size.One thing. If you buy the 4.0ml or 4.5ml pods elsewhere make sure you pair with the correct Coils. The 4.5 go with the Nautilus range & the BP I think it's called goes with the 4.0ml coil. I’ve been vaping on this coil on and off every day for the past 10 – averaging about 3 hours per day I guess and it’s showing no sign of deterioration. The 0.96" TFT colour screen has a user interface that is adjustable, and features a variety of screen colours. All necessary vaping information is displayed on the screen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment