276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Topper (Modern Library (Paperback))

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was a time when people didn’t have instant entertainment, when they weren’t fed what to think or feel. Before easy and cheap access to television, before radio, before movies ... okay, “talkies” ... there was little to entertain themselves. Books helped. And the readers still had to think. I found a copy of Topper Takes a Trip in an antique store, bought it, and though I’d seen the movie (it was entertaining, sue me), thought I should read this first.

Biltmore Oswald: The Diary of a Hapless Recruit (1918). A series of comic stories written for the Naval Reserve journal The Broadside while Smith was in the Navy. For this reader though, the idea of putting aside one of the most famous and best cuisines in the world and take the American style of cooking instead does not look like the most amusing gesture, but the sort of thing that those going to a motorcycle rally for 250,000 people, in the middle of a pandemic, with record numbers of newly infected men and women would do.In this novel the story revolves around the life of a topper girl1️⃣like how she become like this and everything.

Also it is written in a easy to understand language which is easily understood by the kids as well😊 The Passionate Witch (1941, published posthumously and completed by Norman H. Matson). Produced in 1942 as the film I Married a Witch, this novel was one of the inspirations, along with Bell, Book and Candle, for the long-running TV series Bewitched. A sequel to the novel, Bats in the Belfry (1942), is entirely by Matson, though sometimes attributed to Smith.Skin and Bones, Turnabout, The Night Life of the Gods, The Passionate Witch, The Stray Lamb, The Bishop's Jaegers, The Glorious Pool, and Rain in the Doorway were all published by Armed Services Editions. The language of the book is clear, writer has additionally utilized great statements and interesting model. He is a seasoned counselor who gives great advice about the academics and skills😍📗to the students or teaches us specially about the life of toppers1️⃣ In this case a car is haunted two irrepressible, high-living (er, dying?) ghosts who met their untimely end by drunkenly crashing it into a tree. Cosmo Topper, the poor fellow who buys the car secondhand, is a rather dull and conventional soul, but his life is about to change drastically when the two ghosts make it their madcap mission to 'reform' him. The irony, of course, is that the dead are teaching the living how to live. I liked the way that the author has fingered a relevant topic with expertise, compiled and created numerous techniques which he shares and that throw light on different ways of studying.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment