276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Fryer Accessory Compatible with Tower Air Fryer Pan Party for Divider Fried Basket Partition Plate Basket Separator

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. I chose this model because it is made by the company that makes the highly rated Consari Air fryers. Note that a long press can adjust the time and temperature, to switch off the power, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, and the indicator light will flash.

Our air fryer oven has 12 L large capacity, whether it's a home party or a birthday party, the oven can help you do it all. The visual window allows you to keep an eye on your food without having to open the fryer, helping to maintain the perfect cooking temperature and ensure your food comes out perfectly every time. The non-stick cooking trays make cleaning a breeze, whilst the 60-minute timer provides consistent results every time. Vortex technology - with vortex rapid air circulation technology, you can prepare your favorite foods 30% faster and more healthily.Thanks to the quick air circulation, cooking requires almost no oil and there is no unpleasant smell.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Hot air circulates to cook food more evenly and produce crispy results while using up to 99% less oil, you only lose the fat but still get the same crispy chips and juicy chicken wings. Air fryer racks are the more popular of the two dividers simply because they give you more room to cook more food.Simple operation, press the start/cancel button, preheat for 5 minutes with the temperature/time button, after pressing the function button, select the cooking mode, the time and temperature can be adjusted by yourself, and wait for 3 seconds will start. Hot air circulates 360° inside and quickly penetrates the ingredients for a crispy exterior and tender interior without adding oil, allowing you to enjoy delicious low-calorie, low-fat meals. New-item Synthetic Burning smell first few times it’s used… this can linger a bit… make sure the kitchen is ventilated well for the first few times of use (a friend said it’s an airfyer issue… nothing to do with the brand). I'm 'assuming' this Gourmet oven is highly energy efficient ( as the Consari Air fryers are) but I can't find any confirmation of this. Item is smaller than the dimensions as the handles are in the measurement, this is a good thing as it doesn't look bulky next to my microwave.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment