276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT Automatic Wireless Turntable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Curious to hear how the green elliptical stylus might change this, I swapped out the stylus, which just slots on and off. In doing so, the sound opens up noticeably, extending the top-end and mid-range musical detail. The stereo separation seems to improve also, and there’s a cleaner, crisper quality to the sound—particularly in the high-frequencies.

AT-LP3XBT (Black) - Crutchfield Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT (Black) - Crutchfield

The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT comes with a built-in phono preamp for making old-school wired connections to just about any kind of amplifier, with or without a dedicated turntable input. And it features built-in Bluetooth 5.2 with high-quality aptX® encoding, so you can stream directly to compatible speakers or headphones. Whatever suits your situation. Convenient automatic operation Audio Technica’s LP3XBT is a fully automatic turntable based on their popular LP3 model. As the model number suggests, the latest incarnation brings the convenience of Bluetooth connectivity, but it doesn’t stop there… I can’t comment on how good it would match, but you won’t need a pre-amp. It has a switchable one built in.
By Jollyporter on 06 December 2018Audio-Technica’s LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with the latest Bluetooth® technology, giving you cutting-edge features while drawing on decades of audio experience. Enjoy a turntable that’s built on heritage, but built with the modern listener in mind. The high-fidelity audio and compatibility with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec make the LP3XBT a superior choice for audiophiles. Enjoy the convenience of wireless connectivity or the timeless appeal of wired listening. User-Friendly Setup and Operation The supplied stylus is their baseline blue conical model. Great for getting started, but anyone seeking improved detail and clarity should consider an upgrade to the green elliptical stylus, or even the orange nude-elliptical model.

AT-LP3XBT-BK Fully Automatic Wireless Belt Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT-BK Fully Automatic Wireless Belt

Speed Operation: The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT fully automatic turntable is equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records (adapter included). In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. In equal power mode, you'll hear these differences in loudness as they naturally occur between speakers.Fully Automatic Turntable: The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT belt-drive turntable offers fully automatic operation, so you can simply press the Start button to begin play and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). If you prefer manual control, a hydraulically damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on a record. when switch is set to LINE, turntable must be connected to a standard line input (labeled AUX, CD, or TAPE) I very nearly bought the Sony PS-LX310BT (I specifically wanted a fully automatic bluetooth turntable, solely for listening with headphones) and then I saw a YouTube video for this Audio Technica AT-LP3XBT… Read More

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment